Fan Activities For HALLOW-DEGA Announced
Talladega Superspeedway announced today a list of HALLOW-DEGA ℠ fan activities set for the AMP Energy 500 weekend, Oct. 30 – Nov.1.
“Our plans are coming together for the World’s Largest Halloween Party,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Best of all, there will be something for everyone. We have activities for the kids and parents too.”
Activities for Saturday, Oct. 31 include:
· The SPEED Scream Contest on the SPEED stage
· A Costume Contest in the display area
· A haunted maze located in the display area
· A fortune teller that will peer into the future
· A wax hands interactive display
· A Pumpkin Seed Spitting Contest in the display area
· Halloween characters roaming throughout the display area
· A hall of mirrors and much more
More activities will be announced soon. To keep up-to-date on all the latest HALLOW-DEGA activities, fans should visit the new and improved www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience the AMP Energy 500 weekend, Oct. 30 through Nov. 1. This weekend features the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500. For information on attending HALLOW-DEGA ℠ , visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond