Get A Clue! "Who Done It" Trivia Contest Kicks Off July 13
Talladega Superspeedway is betting that a good mystery will get race fans excited about HALLOW-DEGA weekend, Oct. 30 – Nov. 1. The track is hosting a series of six “Who Done It” trivia contests on the new www.HALLOW-DEGA.com website, with the six winners competing in a grand finale “Who Done It” showdown on October 16.
“We are rolling out several fan initiatives that play off our new race date and Halloween weekend,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “This trivia contest is just the beginning of what we have in store for our race fans.”
Talladega Superspeedway will release clues about “Who Done It” each week on various track forums, including: www.HALLOW-DEGA.com, www.talladegasuperspeedway.com, Facebook, Twitter and biweekly President Chats hosted on the track website.
Prizes consist of Talladega Superspeedway merchandise, ticket packages and Once In A Lifetime race experiences.
Fans can find more contest details and a list of rules at www.HALLOW-DEGA.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience HALLOW-DEGA during the AMP Energy 500 weekend, Oct. 30 through Nov. 1. This weekend features the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and Race Number Seven in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, the AMP Energy 500. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway