Talladega Superspeedway Donates $5000 To Munford For New Red Light
Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey presented a $5000 check to the Munford Town Council and Mayor Lynn Swinford, to help the town construct a new red light at the intersection of Alabama 21 and Cedars Road.
- Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty!
- “Unrestricted” VIP Package Offers Fans Unmatched Access To Talladega Superspeedway's GEICO 500/ Winn-Dixie 300
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3
- ARMY National Guard Preforms Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Seven-Mile Foot March
- Celebrity Judges Named for Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway This Saturday, February 7