Talladega Superspeedway Donates $5000 To Munford For New Red Light
Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey presented a $5000 check to the Munford Town Council and Mayor Lynn Swinford, to help the town construct a new red light at the intersection of Alabama 21 and Cedars Road.
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300
- Gear Up at the Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore While at Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend
- Defending NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch Looks to Build on Strong Resume at Talladega Superspeedway During This Weekend’s GEICO 500
- Sparks Energy 300 Honorary Officials Announced; Pre-Race for GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway