President Rick Humphrey On Double-file Restarts In The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey shares his thoughts on double-file restarts for the AMP Energy 500:
“This is a great day for NASCAR fans. The most exciting racing in NASCAR, the racing at Talladega Superspeedway, will be taken to another level with the addition of double-file restarts. Race fans could very well see us break our 25-year old NASCAR Sprint Cup Series record for lead changes during the AMP Energy 500.”
- New Qualifying Format for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 and Winn-Dixie 300
- Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty!
- “Unrestricted” VIP Package Offers Fans Unmatched Access To Talladega Superspeedway's GEICO 500/ Winn-Dixie 300
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3
- ARMY National Guard Preforms Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Seven-Mile Foot March