President Rick Humphrey On Double-file Restarts In The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series
Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey shares his thoughts on double-file restarts for the AMP Energy 500:
“This is a great day for NASCAR fans. The most exciting racing in NASCAR, the racing at Talladega Superspeedway, will be taken to another level with the addition of double-file restarts. Race fans could very well see us break our 25-year old NASCAR Sprint Cup Series record for lead changes during the AMP Energy 500.”
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend