'Dega Dollars Are Back!
The ‘Dega Dollars promotion that Talladega Superspeedway unveiled earlier this year, is returning for the AMP Energy 500 weekend. For every $45 ‘Dega Dollar combo package purchased, race fans will receive a reserved seat in the Lincoln or Gadsden grandstands for the AMP Energy 500 plus 10 ‘Dega Dollars. This combo offers savings of approximately 45% from previous years’ prices, when a similar package could cost up to $85.
“During our spring race weekend, we unveiled several cost-saving ticket packages for our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “’Dega Dollar packages turned out to be one of our best sellers. Because it was so well-received, we are bringing back ‘Dega Dollars for the AMP Energy 500 weekend.”
‘Dega Dollars spend like cash at all Americrown concession stands at Talladega Superspeedway. Combo meals were also created at the concession stands earlier this year that allow fans to save up to 25%.
Talladega Superspeedway continues to offer free day parking on track property and free overnight parks, so attending a race weekend is now more affordable than ever in recent history.
To order ‘Dega Dollar packages, race fans should call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit the website at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience HALLOW-DEGA¿ during the AMP Energy 500 weekend, Oct. 30 through Nov. 1. This weekend features the Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race and the AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Infield Party-The Big One On The Blvd-on Friday, Oct. 17, Back with New Twists
- Greg Biffle Visits Maxwell Air Force Base; Participates in Training Exercises & Educates Airmen on Talladega’s Special Military Offers
- Three Challengers in Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup – Jimmie Johnson, Greg Biffle and Aric Almirola – Set for Talladega Pre-Race Question/Answer Session
- Senior Airman Donald L. Googe, Jr., to Award Prestigious Freedom Trophy to Talladega’s Sprint Cup Winner during GEICO 500 Weekend
- The “Wow Factor” of the X Games Coming to Talladega Superspeedway with ASA Action Sports World Tour, Oct. 18-19