Chat With Track President Rick Humphrey Tuesday, June 23
Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey wants to know what’s on fans’ minds, so he’s implementing a live internet chat on the track website at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/chat. The inaugural President’s Chat will be Tuesday, June 23 from 6-7 pm CDT.
“In today’s economy, fans want to receive maximum value for their hard-earned dollars,” said Humphrey. “We’ve implemented a lot new initiatives this year and I want to know what the fans think about them. The best way to do that is ask them directly. This will be an open forum where fans can ask any question and receive honest feedback. If all goes well, we hope to make this a regular event.”
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience HALLOW-DEGA¿ during the AMP Energy 500 weekend, Oct. 30 through Nov. 1. This weekend features the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series AMP Energy 500. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race