Chat With Track President Rick Humphrey Tuesday, June 23
Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey wants to know what’s on fans’ minds, so he’s implementing a live internet chat on the track website at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/chat. The inaugural President’s Chat will be Tuesday, June 23 from 6-7 pm CDT.
“In today’s economy, fans want to receive maximum value for their hard-earned dollars,” said Humphrey. “We’ve implemented a lot new initiatives this year and I want to know what the fans think about them. The best way to do that is ask them directly. This will be an open forum where fans can ask any question and receive honest feedback. If all goes well, we hope to make this a regular event.”
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience HALLOW-DEGA¿ during the AMP Energy 500 weekend, Oct. 30 through Nov. 1. This weekend features the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Mountain Dew 250 fueled by Fred’s and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series AMP Energy 500. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- NASCAR Introduces New “Overtime” Procedure for 2016, Features “Overtime Line”
- Talladega Superspeedway Announces 2016 Broadcast Schedule for NASCAR Weekends
- Talladega Superspeedway Hosts 11th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Saturday, Feb. 27
- Advanced Price Ticket Offers Start Friday, January 15th for Talladega Superspeedway's April 29-May 1 Weekend Featuring the GEICO 500
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory