Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Gordon Appearing in AMP Energy Pit Tour Zone
Race fans attending the Nov. 1, AMP Energy 500 at Talladega Superspeedway have the opportunity to see two of the biggest names in NASCAR for the price of one admission to the AMP Energy Pit Tour Zone. Pepsi driver Jeff Gordon and AMP Energy driver Dale Earnhardt Jr. are both scheduled to appear in the AMP Energy Pit Tour Zone hospitality area prior to the start of the race.
“It’s two for the price of one at Talladega,” exclaimed Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Jeff leads all active NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers in wins at Talladega Superspeedway with six, but Dale is second with five wins. And, I think as our fans witnessed with his second-place finish in the Aaron’s 499, Dale is close to winning again at Talladega. This is a great opportunity to see this generation’s two greatest superspeedway drivers under the same roof.”
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Zone Includes:
- Admission to the AMP Energy Pit Tour Zone located in the Hospitality Village
- Special entrance for early admission
- Catering for continental breakfast.
- Unlimited drinks (soda, water, beer)
- Suite/Hospitality parking pass
- Pre-Race Pit Road Tour (schedule & weather permitting)
- Event souvenir
- Scheduled appearance by Jeff Gordon & Dale Earnhardt Jr.
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Zone package is $155 per person and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
For more information on hospitality packages at Talladega Superspeedway, guests should call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Tickets are on sale now for the Oct. 30 – Nov. 1 AMP Energy 500 weekend. For more information, call 1-877- Go2-DEGA or log onto www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Drivers, Fans Participate in NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Friday, May 1
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gordon on Pole for GEICO 500 Sprint Cup Race, Set to be Run Sunday Under Beautiful Blue Skies
- Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race and New NASCAR Sprint Cup Qualifying Format Highlight Exciting Saturday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Jones Wins International Motorsports Hall of Fame 200 For First Career ARCA Racing Series Victory