Tickets Still Available to Thursday's IMHOF Induction Ceremony
Tickets are still available for the 2009 International Motorsports Hall of Fame (IMHOF) Induction Ceremony, Thursday, April 23 at the SPEED Channel Dome in Talladega, Ala. This year’s black-tie optional ceremony begins with a reception at 5:30 p.m. and the banquet and awards ceremony immediately following. The five inductees being honored are: J.C. Agajanian, Donnie Allison, Jerry Cook, Bud Moore and Raymond Parks.
Individual tickets are $125 and a table for eight may be reserved for $1,000 by calling 1-256-761-4755 or logging on to www.racetickets.com. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted.
Special presenters for the evening include 1990 IMHOF Inductee Parnelli Jones for Agajanian, longtime motorsports journalist Dick Berggren for Jerry Cook, NASCAR VP of Corporate Communications Jim Hunter for Donnie Allison, NASCAR President Mike Helton for Raymond Parks and NASCAR Hall of Fame historian Buz McKim for Bud Moore.
Race fans that can’t attend the IMHOF Induction Ceremony will still be able to tour the Museum during extended race week hours.
Race week hours are: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Thursday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Saturday and 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. Sunday.
About the International Motorsports Hall of Fame & Museum
Opened in April of 1983, the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum is dedicated to the preservation of the history of motorsports. Each year, the annual International Motorsports Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony is held on the grounds of the museum to honor those men and women chosen for induction from among the greatest names in all of motorsports.
The 2009 ceremony will be held April 23rd, at the SPEED Channel Dome, adjacent to the International Motorsports Hall of Fame. Individual tickets for the evening are $125 and a table of eight may be reserved for $1,000. Tickets and tables are available by calling 1-256-761-4755 or logging on to www.racetickets.com.
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. First Driver Named for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pre-Race Question & Answer Session Sunday, Oct. 25
- TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S “UNRESTRICTED” VIP PACKAGE OFFERS UNMATCHED ACCESS FOR WEEKEND FEATURING FINAL RACE OF CONTENDER ROUND FOR CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP