Talladega Superspeedway President on Passing of David Poole
"Losing David is a huge blow to the NASCAR community. I feel we have lost one of the 'old-guard' of the NASCAR press corps. As a longtime motorpsorts journalist, David was as knowledgeable about NASCAR as anyone I have ever met. I want his family to know that the thoughts and prayers of everyone at Talladega Superspeedway are with them during this difficult time."
-Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”