Talladega Superspeedway President on Passing of David Poole
"Losing David is a huge blow to the NASCAR community. I feel we have lost one of the 'old-guard' of the NASCAR press corps. As a longtime motorpsorts journalist, David was as knowledgeable about NASCAR as anyone I have ever met. I want his family to know that the thoughts and prayers of everyone at Talladega Superspeedway are with them during this difficult time."
-Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends