Talladega Superspeedway Names Indelicato Consumer Marketing Manager
Talladega Superspeedway has hired Marisa Indelicato as Consumer Marketing Manager, Senior Director of Communications and Consumer Marketing Kristi R. King announced today.
Indelicato, a native of West Lafayette, Indiana, joins the superspeedway having previously served as Publicity and Social Media Marketing Manager at Watkins Glen International in New York.
“We are proud to welcome Marisa to Talladega Superspeedway,” said King. “During her tenure at Watkins Glen, Marisa spearheaded the consumer marketing efforts and proved to be a valuable asset to the International Speedway Corporation family. Her expertise in social media will help advance Talladega Superspeedway’s promotional efforts and assure that we are on the cutting edge of consumer marketing.”
Indelicato graduated from Indiana University in 2003 with a B.A. in Sports Marketing and Management and a minor from the Kelley School of Business. She began work at Watkins Glen International in 2003 as Communications Coordinator.
Indelicato’s responsibilities at Talladega Superspeedway will include assisting with consumer marketing and promotions and overseeing the credentials office during event weekends. Indelicato will report directly to Senior Director of Communications and Consumer Marketing Kristi R. King.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience part of Talladega’s history in 2009 during the triple-header, Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 24-26, featuring the ARCA RE/MAX Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. For tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Local Celebrity Judges Named for 12th Annual Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, March 4
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6