Talladega Superspeedway Names Indelicato Consumer Marketing Manager
Talladega Superspeedway has hired Marisa Indelicato as Consumer Marketing Manager, Senior Director of Communications and Consumer Marketing Kristi R. King announced today.
Indelicato, a native of West Lafayette, Indiana, joins the superspeedway having previously served as Publicity and Social Media Marketing Manager at Watkins Glen International in New York.
“We are proud to welcome Marisa to Talladega Superspeedway,” said King. “During her tenure at Watkins Glen, Marisa spearheaded the consumer marketing efforts and proved to be a valuable asset to the International Speedway Corporation family. Her expertise in social media will help advance Talladega Superspeedway’s promotional efforts and assure that we are on the cutting edge of consumer marketing.”
Indelicato graduated from Indiana University in 2003 with a B.A. in Sports Marketing and Management and a minor from the Kelley School of Business. She began work at Watkins Glen International in 2003 as Communications Coordinator.
Indelicato’s responsibilities at Talladega Superspeedway will include assisting with consumer marketing and promotions and overseeing the credentials office during event weekends. Indelicato will report directly to Senior Director of Communications and Consumer Marketing Kristi R. King.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience part of Talladega’s history in 2009 during the triple-header, Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 24-26, featuring the ARCA RE/MAX Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. For tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class