Richard Petty Headlines Guest Appearances In Dodge Speedway Sports Club
The Dodge Speedway Sports Club at Talladega Superspeedway just announced a stellar guest lineup for Sunday, April 26. Scheduled to appear in the club are Richard Petty, Elliott Sadler, Kasey Kahne, Reed Sorenson, AJ Allmendinger, Sam Hornish Jr. and David Stremme.
“Just getting the opportunity to see The King, Richard Petty, is well worth the price of admission,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “But the opportunity to see six NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers in one place makes this a phenomenal value.”
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club includes:
· Access to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club, an air conditioned chalet with closed circuit televisions, located in Hospitality Village
· Pre-Race Pit Pass allowing access to pit road until one hour prior to track activity (schedule and weather permitting)
· Catering for breakfast, buffet lunch, post-race snacks (open till one hour after race end)
· Unlimited Drinks (soda, water, beer, wine)
· Suite/Hospitality parking pass
· Event souvenir
· Member picture taken in Gatorade Victory Lane on Sunday morning, prior to the race
· Appearances by Richard Petty, Elliott Sadler, Kasey Kahne, Reed Sorenson, AJ Allmendinger, Sam Hornish Jr. and David Stremme
· Separate Entrance for faster processing
· Discount Card for scanner rentals
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club is $215 and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
For more information on hospitality packages at Talladega Superspeedway, guests should call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience part of Talladega’s history in 2009 during the triple-header, Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 24-26, featuring the ARCA RE/MAX Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. For tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drivers, Fans Participate in NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Friday, May 1
- Gordon on Pole for GEICO 500 Sprint Cup Race, Set to be Run Sunday Under Beautiful Blue Skies