FOX's Digger & Annie Appearing at Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend
FOX Sports’ animated stars Digger and Annie will be making multiple appearances at Talladega Superspeedway during the Aaron’s Dream Weekend. The duo will appear on Saturday, April 25th in the Party Zone Fan Hospitality Area and on Sunday, April 26th in the Pepsi Pit Tour Experience Zone. The rest of the weekend, Digger and Annie will make surprise visits to the free Kids Zone located in the display area.
“This should be a fun appearance that kids will really enjoy,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Since FOX Sports introduced the Digger and Annie characters they have grown quite a following. We appreciate FOX Sports bringing them out to spend time with our fans.”
In addition, Digger and Friends merchandise will be on sale throughout the weekend at the Digger merchandise rig.
For more information on hospitality packages at Talladega Superspeedway, guests should call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience part of Talladega’s history in 2009 during the triple-header, Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 24-26, featuring the ARCA RE/MAX Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. For tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola