Brookwood Medical Center Named Official Medical Center of Talladega Superspeedway
Talladega Superspeedway is proud to announce that Brookwood Medical Center has been named the Official Medical Center of Talladega Superspeedway. The two organizations entered into a multi-year agreement recently.
“We are very excited about our new relationship with Brookwood Medical Center,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Together we will be able to provide excellent healthcare for our guests. As cornerstones of our region, we see this partnership creating numerous opportunities for both Talladega Superspeedway and Brookwood Medical Center.”
Brookwood Medical Center President and CEO Gary L. Gause agreed.
“Brookwood is very proud and pleased to be the official healthcare provider for the Talladega Superspeedway,” said Gause. “Talladega has a long tradition of excellence in entertainment and value to race fans from all over the country. Brookwood Medical Center has been delivering high-quality healthcare to our region for over 36 years. It’s a terrific match –both of our organizations consistently work to exceed the expectations of our customers and patients. Our doctors and staff are anxious to get started with providing healthcare support to Talladega Superspeedway.”
One of the many benefits the two organizations are looking forward to as a result of the partnership is increased promotional and marketing opportunities at each venue. Additionally, Brookwood will be named an official sponsor of the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience part of Talladega’s history in 2009 during the triple-header, Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 24-26, featuring the ARCA RE/MAX Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. For tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Local Celebrity Judges Named for 12th Annual Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, March 4
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6