Talladega Superspeedway Giving Away 40 Prizes in 40 Weeks
Talladega Superspeedway is giving race fans 40 reasons to be excited about the 40th Anniversary of NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track…weekly prizes for 40 weeks.
The free promotion is called the “40 in 40” contest and to enter, race fans simply click the link on the left rail of the Talladega Superspeedway homepage and fill out the requested information. It’s simple, free and only takes a few seconds to enter. Winners are chosen at random every Friday morning and will receive a personal phone call from Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey notifying them of their win!
“This is just one of the many ways we are saying thank you to our fans during this special time at Talladega Superspeedway,” said Humphrey. “I encourage all our guests to visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com and enter to win. It’s easy and free and you never know who the next winner is going to be.”
Prizes range from Talladega Superspeedway gear such as golf shirts, jackets and pullovers, to memorabilia such as hats used in Victory Lane ceremonies from the 2007 and 2008 Aaron’s 499.
While visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com, race fans can also take advantage of special 40th Anniversary ticket deals, such as $40 tickets to the Aaron’s 499 on Sunday, April 26th. These tickets are discounted up to 40% and are located in the Gadsden and Lincoln grandstands. Tickets can also be purchased by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience part of Talladega’s history in 2009 during the triple-header, Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 24-26, featuring the ARCA RE/MAX Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. For tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola