Jeff Gordon Appearing In Pepsi Pit Tour Experience Hospitality
Four-time NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion and six-time Talladega winner Jeff Gordon is scheduled make an appearance in the Pepsi Pit Tour Experience on Sunday, April 26.
“Jeff has started off 2009 with a bang,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “This looks to be a resurgent year for him and I wouldn’t be surprised if he is contending for the win in the Aaron’s 499. This is a great opportunity to see him prior to the race and hear him talk about his preparations for race day.”
To celebrate Pepsi Throwback, a new cola sweetened with natural sugar, featuring retro package graphics, Jeff Gordon will be driving a “throwback” #24 DuPont/Pepsi Chevrolet in the Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway. The paint scheme celebrates one of the most popular Pepsi cars of all-time- Darrell Waltrip’s yellow 1983 Pepsi Challenger, which he drove to victory lane six times in 1983. Pepsi Throwback is available only for a limited time this Spring.
Gordon has found considerable success at Talladega, leading all active drivers at NASCAR’s Most Competitive track with six wins in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. Pepsi is a major associate sponsor and “Official Soft Drink” of Jeff Gordon’s No. 24 DuPont Chevrolet. Gordon has been associated with Pepsi-Cola since 1997 and remains its most longstanding spokesperson.
The Pepsi Pit Tour Experience Includes:
- Admission to the Pepsi Pit Tour Experience located in the Hospitality Village
- Catering for continental breakfast.
- Unlimited Pepsi beverages
- Suite/Hospitality parking pass
- Pre-Race Pit Road Tour (schedule & weather permitting)
- Event souvenir
- Scheduled appearance by Jeff Gordon
- Special appearance and photo opportunities with FOX’s Digger & Annie
- Special entrance for faster processing
The Pepsi Pit Tour Experience package is $155 per person and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
For more information on hospitality packages at Talladega Superspeedway, guests should call 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience part of Talladega’s history in 2009 during the triple-header, Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 24-26, featuring the ARCA RE/MAX Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. For tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Bowyer, Blaney & Hall of Famer Wallace Join Talladega Superspeedway’s Pre-Race Q&A Session at GEICO 500 May, 3
- Jeff Gordon Could Add To His Talladega Superspeedway Legacy in GEICO 500 on Sunday, May 3
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola Captain Keith Hoskins to Award Freedom Trophy to Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500 Winner
- Top Touring Dee Jay Silver Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s Big One on the Blvd and Saturday Night Concert
- Drivers, Fans Anticipate NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega; “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Ready to Roll Again on Friday, May 1