The Best Deal In 40 Years - Talladega Reduces NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Tickets To $40
The Gadsden and Lincoln Grandstand tickets normally retail for $70 and $75 respectively, creating a savings of more than 40 percent for race fans.
For customers who purchased their Gadsden and Lincoln grandstand tickets at the $70 and $75 prices, Talladega Superspeedway will issue a Pre-race Pit Pass valued at $50 for each ticket on the account. To request your Pit Pass, please contact the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-Dega.
In addition to a new lower ticket price, fans attending the April 24 - 26 Aaron’s Dream Weekend and the Oct. 30 - Nov. 1 AMP Energy 500 Weekend will find that some of the best things at Talladega are still FREE. With more than 15,000 free campsites in three overnight parks, free day parking on track property and a free Kid’s Zone in the display area, Talladega Superspeedway is making life easy for race fans during tough economic times.
- “Unrestricted” VIP Package Offers Fans Unmatched Access To Talladega Superspeedway's GEICO 500/ Winn-Dixie 300
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3
- ARMY National Guard Preforms Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Seven-Mile Foot March
- Celebrity Judges Named for Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway This Saturday, February 7
- GEICO 500 Gets the Green Flag on Sunday, May 3