The Best Deal In 40 Years - Talladega Reduces NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Tickets To $40
The Gadsden and Lincoln Grandstand tickets normally retail for $70 and $75 respectively, creating a savings of more than 40 percent for race fans.
For customers who purchased their Gadsden and Lincoln grandstand tickets at the $70 and $75 prices, Talladega Superspeedway will issue a Pre-race Pit Pass valued at $50 for each ticket on the account. To request your Pit Pass, please contact the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-Dega.
In addition to a new lower ticket price, fans attending the April 24 - 26 Aaron’s Dream Weekend and the Oct. 30 - Nov. 1 AMP Energy 500 Weekend will find that some of the best things at Talladega are still FREE. With more than 15,000 free campsites in three overnight parks, free day parking on track property and a free Kid’s Zone in the display area, Talladega Superspeedway is making life easy for race fans during tough economic times.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway