The Best Deal In 40 Years - Talladega Reduces NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Tickets To $40
The Gadsden and Lincoln Grandstand tickets normally retail for $70 and $75 respectively, creating a savings of more than 40 percent for race fans.
For customers who purchased their Gadsden and Lincoln grandstand tickets at the $70 and $75 prices, Talladega Superspeedway will issue a Pre-race Pit Pass valued at $50 for each ticket on the account. To request your Pit Pass, please contact the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-Dega.
In addition to a new lower ticket price, fans attending the April 24 - 26 Aaron’s Dream Weekend and the Oct. 30 - Nov. 1 AMP Energy 500 Weekend will find that some of the best things at Talladega are still FREE. With more than 15,000 free campsites in three overnight parks, free day parking on track property and a free Kid’s Zone in the display area, Talladega Superspeedway is making life easy for race fans during tough economic times.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race