Overnight Parks Filling at Talladega Superspeedway - Reserve Your Space Today!
Talladega Superspeedway is urging customers that intend to bring an RV to the track to act quickly and reserve their overnight parking spaces today. Several RV overnight parks have already sold-out and the remaining lots are filling fast.
“The demand for our overnight parks is very strong because our guests realize how economical it is to stay the week on track property,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Hotel expenses, food expenses and travel back and forth from the track all add up. By staying overnight, guests have to opportunity to greatly reduce their expenses and take in much more of the race weekend experience at Talladega Superspeedway.”
All reserved overnight parks outside the track open at 8 a.m. on Tuesday of race week (April 21st) and must be cleared by 11 a.m. Monday following the race. Guests will be required to show their race tickets and parking pass prior to entry and a valid ticket must be shown each time for admission.
Reserved overnight parks with availability include:
- West Park B – Located between Jackson Trace Rd and New Jackson Trace Rd., this overnight park is a short walk to the Souvenir/Display Area and the frontstretch grandstands. Price per spot $75.
- Family Park– Located just outside Turns 1 and 2, this overnight park is closest to the free shower houses and the Allison Grandstands on the backstretch. Frontstretch ticket holders can ride the free tram to the frontstretch grandstands. Price per spot $85.
- East Park– Located just off Speedway Blvd, this overnight park is for self-contained RVs and pull behinds only. Price per spot $110.
- Champions Corner – Located just outside Turn 1, this overnight has a strict no-alcohol policy for park residents and guests. Each space features water hookups, gravel parking pads and morning newspaper delivery to your doorstep. Price per spot $280.
- Legends Lane – Located just outside Turn 1, this park is for self-contained RVs and pull behinds only. It features gravel parking pads and water for each site and is close to the free shower houses. Price per spot $260.
Overnight park reservations can be made by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or by visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience part of Talladega’s history in 2009 during the triple-header, Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 24-26, featuring the ARCA RE/MAX Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. For tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola