Talladega Superspeedway Now On Facebook
Talladega Superspeedway has announced another way for fans to keep up with news and events from the track between races; a Facebook Fan Page.
“Facebook is great way for Talladega Superspeedway to stay in contact with our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “As a bonus, it also allows us to reach beyond our normal market and tell other potential race fans about Talladega. This is a new platform we can use to spread our message.”
Along with a calendar of events and ticket information, the Talladega Superspeedway fan page features news stories, videos, photos from track events and a recording of the top ten races at Talladega Superspeedway on the music player. To find the new fan page, visit: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Talladega-Superspeedway/33869599593.
Visitors to the Facebook page will also find that it is interactive, with places for fans to share their Talladega experiences and photos.
“This is also a great way for our fans to keep in touch with each other,” said Humphrey. “People always tell us about the friends they only get to see twice a year at Talladega. With Facebook, now they can keep in touch year-round.”
Race fans that don’t currently have a Facebook account can register for one at: http://www.facebook.com. The service is free and only takes a few minutes to join.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Tickets to the April 24 -26, 2009 Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway are available by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends