Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that the popular All-You-Can-Eat package for the Allison Grandstands returns in 2009 for the April 24-26 Aaron’s Dream Weekend. The $99 package includes a reserved seat in the Allison Grandstand for the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race, Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race and a Pre-race Pit Pass for Sunday’s Aaron’s 499 with all-you-can-eat vouchers for both days!
“The All-You-Can-Eat offer was a major success in 2008 and the fans demanded we bring it back for 2009,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “For only $99 a fan can watch NASCAR’s two premier series at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track, meals included, and tour pit road prior to Sunday’s event. It’s a great deal. “
The all-you-can-eat voucher is valid from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Each trip to the concession stand allows a voucher holder to receive a maximum of 2 sandwiches (2 hotdogs or 2 hamburgers or 1 of each), 2 bags of chips and 2 soft drinks. Fans wanting to take advantage of this great deal should act soon as quantities are limited.
The included Pre-race Pit Pass allows access to pit road from 8 a.m. until one hour before the start of the Aaron’s 499 on Sunday only. A tram will shuttle guests from the front of the Allison Grandstand to pit road. Pit road access is subject to change pending NASCAR rules and subject to time and weather permitting.
In 2009, Talladega Superspeedway proudly celebrates forty years of the most competitive racing in NASCAR. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Race fans should make plans now to experience part of Talladega’s history in 2009 during the triple-header, Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 24-26, featuring the ARCA RE/MAX Series, the NASCAR Nationwide Series and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. For information on tickets, visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Defending NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch Looks to Build on Strong Resume at Talladega Superspeedway During This Weekend’s GEICO 500
- Gear Up at the Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore While at Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend