NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Autograph Session - Friday, Oct. 3
Race fans attending the Oct. 3 ARCA RE/MAX Series 250 have the opportunity to go home with more than just the memories of a great race. Eight drivers from the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series are scheduled to participate in a free autograph session at the Craftsman Mobile Marketing Unit in the display area, from 2 - 3 p.m. Friday.
Drivers scheduled to attend are:
- Rick Crawford – A native of Mobile, Ala. and currently 6th in the championship standings.
- Todd Bodine –The 2006 Craftsman Truck Series champion and currently 7th in the standings.
- Brendan Gaughan – The 2002 Truck Series Rookie of the Year and Crawford’s teammate. Currently 13th in the standings.
- Jeff Green - Former NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver making limited starts in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series this year. Currently 41st in the standings.
- Erik Darnell – The 2006 Raybestos Rookie of the Year and currently 4th in the championship standings
- Colin Braun - Highest ranked rookie in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series in 14th-place.
- Matt Crafton – Currently 3rd in the championship standings running for Thorsport Racing.
- TJ Bell – Running partial schedule, but maintains 27th-place in the standings.
“I would like to encourage all of our fans to stop by and visit the Craftsman Mobile Marketing Unit,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “The NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series always goes the extra mile to put on a great show for the fans and this autograph session is a perfect example of that. We are looking forward to the Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Winn-Dixie.”
The 2007 Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Winn Dixie featured one of the most thrilling finishes in truck series history. Todd Bodine, Rick Crawford and Johnny Benson crossed the finish line in a three-wide photo finish. Bodine nipped Crawford by .014 seconds, with Benson just behind in third.
Tickets to the entire AMP Energy 500 weekend, including the ARCA RE/MAX Series 250 and Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Winn Dixie are available at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway Honors its Latest Winner With “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package for Alabama 500
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway