Defending Champ Gordon Looks Forward to AMP Energy 500
Being the defending race winner can leave a lot of pressure and anxiety on a driver to defend his title. Jeff Gordon, on the other hand, feels excitement and anticipation in returning to the track where he swept both Sprint Cup Series events in 2007. Gordon looks to continue his success and notch his first victory of 2008 at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track.
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Chase Field Set; Anticipation is High for Talladega Superspeedway's fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Oct. 22
- Last Chance! $10 Savings for Talladega Superspeedway's Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23, Ends Sept. 23