Commemorative Logo For Talladega's 40th Anniversary
The AMP Energy 500 kicked off Talladega Superspeedway’s 40th anniversary celebration and to commemorate this special time in the track’s storied history, officials have released a commemorative 40th anniversary logo.
“This is going to be a special year for all of us at Talladega Superspeedway,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Our 40th anniversary is a milestone for this track and we are proud to share our commemorative logo with our dedicated fans.”
The logo was created and designed by Jump Company, a St. Louis, Mo., based brand marketing organization which prides itself on striving for superior client service. Jump Company does everything from brand identity and strategic planning to advertising and integrated marketing.
Talladega Superspeedway began its 40th anniversary campaign in July, 40 weeks out from the 40th running of the spring race. Each week new stories are released to the media and appear on the website with history and monumental moments at the track since its opening in 1969.
Race fans should make plans now to experience part of Talladega’s history in 2009 during the triple-header Aaron’s Dream Weekend. While the track has seen changes made to the cars that circle its high-banks, the surface that they race on and the grandstands that thousands of fans fill twice a year, one constant remains; Talladega Superspeedway is authentic NASCAR racing at its finest.
Tickets to the 2009 Aaron’s Dream Weekend are available by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA or visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Joey Logano and Danica Patrick Join Chase Contender Johnson, Along with Biffle, Almirola at Talladega's Pre-Race Question/Answer Session
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Infield Party-The Big One On The Blvd-on Friday, Oct. 17, Back with New Twists
- Greg Biffle Visits Maxwell Air Force Base; Participates in Training Exercises & Educates Airmen on Talladega’s Special Military Offers
- Three Challengers in Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup – Jimmie Johnson, Greg Biffle and Aric Almirola – Set for Talladega Pre-Race Question/Answer Session
- Senior Airman Donald L. Googe, Jr., to Award Prestigious Freedom Trophy to Talladega’s Sprint Cup Winner during GEICO 500 Weekend