Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club Hospitality Still Available
Calling small-business owners and sales people! A limited number of Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club hospitality passes are still available for the Oct. 5 AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway. The Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club is a group hospitality area that is perfect for entertaining small groups of clients, friends and business associates.
Included with each $3,000 Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club Package are:
- 8 Reserved Tower tickets for Sunday's AMP Energy 500
- Table for 8 guests in the Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club located in Hospitality Village
- Company name displayed on reserved table
- 4 Suite/Hospitality parking passes
- Pre-race pit road tour (time and weather permitting)
- Catering for continental breakfast, buffet lunch and beverages (soda, water, beer and Yellow Tail Wine)
- 8 race scanner rentals
- 8 souvenir race programs
- 8 Talladega Superspeedway souvenirs
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to treat your guests to a VIP experience at Talladega Superspeedway. For more information, call 256-761-4702.
For more information on other hospitality areas and tickets to the AMP Energy 500 weekend, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- Joey Logano Wins CampingWorld.com 500 for His Third Straight NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Victory
- Eric Church, Blake Shelton, Toby Keith, Kid Rock, Hank Williams, Jr., Billy Currington, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Lee Brice, Martina McBride, Gary Allan, Tyler Farr and Many More at First-Ever Dega Jam Music Festival at Talladega Superspeedway, July 1-3, 2016
- Late Pass Propels Peters to Second Straight NASCAR Camping World Truck Series fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Win at Talladega
- Jeff Gordon Captures Pole Position for CampingWorld.com 500, His Final Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes Loom This Weekend at Talladega’s CampingWorld.com 500 & fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola