Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club Hospitality Still Available
Calling small-business owners and sales people! A limited number of Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club hospitality passes are still available for the Oct. 5 AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway. The Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club is a group hospitality area that is perfect for entertaining small groups of clients, friends and business associates.
Included with each $3,000 Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club Package are:
- 8 Reserved Tower tickets for Sunday's AMP Energy 500
- Table for 8 guests in the Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club located in Hospitality Village
- Company name displayed on reserved table
- 4 Suite/Hospitality parking passes
- Pre-race pit road tour (time and weather permitting)
- Catering for continental breakfast, buffet lunch and beverages (soda, water, beer and Yellow Tail Wine)
- 8 race scanner rentals
- 8 souvenir race programs
- 8 Talladega Superspeedway souvenirs
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to treat your guests to a VIP experience at Talladega Superspeedway. For more information, call 256-761-4702.
For more information on other hospitality areas and tickets to the AMP Energy 500 weekend, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- NASCAR Fanatic? Visit the New, Improved Fanatics Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway’s Fan Zone During the Double Elimination Race Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23