Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club Hospitality Still Available
Calling small-business owners and sales people! A limited number of Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club hospitality passes are still available for the Oct. 5 AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway. The Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club is a group hospitality area that is perfect for entertaining small groups of clients, friends and business associates.
Included with each $3,000 Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club Package are:
- 8 Reserved Tower tickets for Sunday's AMP Energy 500
- Table for 8 guests in the Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club located in Hospitality Village
- Company name displayed on reserved table
- 4 Suite/Hospitality parking passes
- Pre-race pit road tour (time and weather permitting)
- Catering for continental breakfast, buffet lunch and beverages (soda, water, beer and Yellow Tail Wine)
- 8 race scanner rentals
- 8 souvenir race programs
- 8 Talladega Superspeedway souvenirs
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to treat your guests to a VIP experience at Talladega Superspeedway. For more information, call 256-761-4702.
For more information on other hospitality areas and tickets to the AMP Energy 500 weekend, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. First Driver Named for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pre-Race Question & Answer Session Sunday, Oct. 25
- TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S “UNRESTRICTED” VIP PACKAGE OFFERS UNMATCHED ACCESS FOR WEEKEND FEATURING FINAL RACE OF CONTENDER ROUND FOR CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP