Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club Hospitality Still Available
Calling small-business owners and sales people! A limited number of Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club hospitality passes are still available for the Oct. 5 AMP Energy 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Talladega Superspeedway. The Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club is a group hospitality area that is perfect for entertaining small groups of clients, friends and business associates.
Included with each $3,000 Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club Package are:
- 8 Reserved Tower tickets for Sunday's AMP Energy 500
- Table for 8 guests in the Yellow Tail Wine Green Flag Club located in Hospitality Village
- Company name displayed on reserved table
- 4 Suite/Hospitality parking passes
- Pre-race pit road tour (time and weather permitting)
- Catering for continental breakfast, buffet lunch and beverages (soda, water, beer and Yellow Tail Wine)
- 8 race scanner rentals
- 8 souvenir race programs
- 8 Talladega Superspeedway souvenirs
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to treat your guests to a VIP experience at Talladega Superspeedway. For more information, call 256-761-4702.
For more information on other hospitality areas and tickets to the AMP Energy 500 weekend, please call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond