Crawford Posts Another Top-10 But Loses Ground To Consistent Benson
Alabama native Rick Crawford earned an eighth-place finish at Gateway International Raceway, Saturday night. The top-10 finish was enough to keep Crawford sixth in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series point standings, but he lost 28 points to series leader Johnny Benson. Benson has been able to post an outstanding 11 top-5 finishes this year, more than twice as many as Crawford, although Crawford has nearly as many top-10 finishes as Benson (9 to Benson’s 13).
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond