Crawford Posts Another Top-10 But Loses Ground To Consistent Benson
Alabama native Rick Crawford earned an eighth-place finish at Gateway International Raceway, Saturday night. The top-10 finish was enough to keep Crawford sixth in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series point standings, but he lost 28 points to series leader Johnny Benson. Benson has been able to post an outstanding 11 top-5 finishes this year, more than twice as many as Crawford, although Crawford has nearly as many top-10 finishes as Benson (9 to Benson’s 13).
- The “Wow Factor” of the X Games Coming to Talladega Superspeedway with ASA Action Sports World Tour, Oct. 18-19
- The Chase Is On! Superhero Logano Visits Alabama As Part Of NASCAR’s “Chase Across North America;” Readies For Talladega
- Join Us For The Chase Across North America Kickoff!
- NEW, EXCITING QUALIFYING FORMAT INSTITUTED FOR TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S GEICO 500 AND FRED’S 250 POWERED BY COCA-COLA
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women's History Museum