Crawford Posts Another Top-10 But Loses Ground To Consistent Benson
Alabama native Rick Crawford earned an eighth-place finish at Gateway International Raceway, Saturday night. The top-10 finish was enough to keep Crawford sixth in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series point standings, but he lost 28 points to series leader Johnny Benson. Benson has been able to post an outstanding 11 top-5 finishes this year, more than twice as many as Crawford, although Crawford has nearly as many top-10 finishes as Benson (9 to Benson’s 13).
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”
- Spread the Good News! Hellmann’s® Brand Joins Talladega Superspeedway Family for Sunday's Anticipated Hellmann’s 500