Crawford Posts Another Top-10 But Loses Ground To Consistent Benson
Alabama native Rick Crawford earned an eighth-place finish at Gateway International Raceway, Saturday night. The top-10 finish was enough to keep Crawford sixth in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series point standings, but he lost 28 points to series leader Johnny Benson. Benson has been able to post an outstanding 11 top-5 finishes this year, more than twice as many as Crawford, although Crawford has nearly as many top-10 finishes as Benson (9 to Benson’s 13).
- Advanced Priced Tickets On Sale Friday for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pivotal Oct. 21-23 Weekend, Featuring Two NASCAR Chase Elimination Races
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200