Crawford Posts Another Top-10 But Loses Ground To Consistent Benson
Alabama native Rick Crawford earned an eighth-place finish at Gateway International Raceway, Saturday night. The top-10 finish was enough to keep Crawford sixth in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series point standings, but he lost 28 points to series leader Johnny Benson. Benson has been able to post an outstanding 11 top-5 finishes this year, more than twice as many as Crawford, although Crawford has nearly as many top-10 finishes as Benson (9 to Benson’s 13).
- Thomas Rhett to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during GEICO 500 Weekend
- "Ultimate Viewing Experience Ticket Package" at Talladega Superspeedway Offers Fans Tri-Oval Tower Tickets with FanVision
- New Talladega Superspeedway Themed “Talladega Grille” at Birmingham-Shuttlesworth Airport to Be Unveiled Thursday
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500