Crawford Gains Ground On Benson
Alabama native Rick Crawford made up 63 points on NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series point leader Johnny Benson with a sixth place finish at Las Vegas. While the strong run allowed Crawford to close the distance to Benson, he actually lost two positions in the point standings, falling from fourth to sixth, after race winner Mike Skinner and second-place finisher Erik Darnell both jumped two positions to leapfrog him (Darnell to fourth and Skinner to fifth).
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway