Crawford Gains Ground On Benson
Alabama native Rick Crawford made up 63 points on NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series point leader Johnny Benson with a sixth place finish at Las Vegas. While the strong run allowed Crawford to close the distance to Benson, he actually lost two positions in the point standings, falling from fourth to sixth, after race winner Mike Skinner and second-place finisher Erik Darnell both jumped two positions to leapfrog him (Darnell to fourth and Skinner to fifth).
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Spectacular Races Just Became Even More “Can’t-Miss” as NASCAR Announces Format Changes for 2017
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host 12th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off on Saturday, March 4
- Bill Moss, Who Helped Bill France Sr. Put Talladega Superspeedway on the Map, Passes Away at 81
- Advance-Priced Tickets On-Sale Today for Talladega Superspeedway’s Action-Packed Weekend, May 5-7
- Talladega Superspeedway Set to Host The HESCO BONEFROG Challenge on Saturday, March 25, 2017