Crawford Gains Ground On Benson
Alabama native Rick Crawford made up 63 points on NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series point leader Johnny Benson with a sixth place finish at Las Vegas. While the strong run allowed Crawford to close the distance to Benson, he actually lost two positions in the point standings, falling from fourth to sixth, after race winner Mike Skinner and second-place finisher Erik Darnell both jumped two positions to leapfrog him (Darnell to fourth and Skinner to fifth).
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drivers, Fans Participate in NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Friday, May 1