Crawford Gains Ground On Benson
Alabama native Rick Crawford made up 63 points on NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series point leader Johnny Benson with a sixth place finish at Las Vegas. While the strong run allowed Crawford to close the distance to Benson, he actually lost two positions in the point standings, falling from fourth to sixth, after race winner Mike Skinner and second-place finisher Erik Darnell both jumped two positions to leapfrog him (Darnell to fourth and Skinner to fifth).
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends
- Hamlin Wins Aaron’s 499 for His First Career Victory at Talladega Superspeedway