Crawford Gains Ground On Benson
Alabama native Rick Crawford made up 63 points on NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series point leader Johnny Benson with a sixth place finish at Las Vegas. While the strong run allowed Crawford to close the distance to Benson, he actually lost two positions in the point standings, falling from fourth to sixth, after race winner Mike Skinner and second-place finisher Erik Darnell both jumped two positions to leapfrog him (Darnell to fourth and Skinner to fifth).
- FOX to Air NASCAR Sprint Cup “Knockout” Qualifying at Talladega Superspeedway during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Darrell Waltrip Educates Samford University Students on Talladega Superspeedway's Incredible $19 College Ticket
- New Freedom Trophy Awarded to Talladega Sprint Cup Series Winner; Begins New Military Tradition
- Randy Houser to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Talladega Superspeedway Partners with Local Cal Ripken Baseball League for “Rally With Your Team” Ticket Sales Contest