Crawford Climbs To Fourth In Truck Series Standings
Rick Crawford, the Mobile, Ala. native competing in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, climbed all the way from sixth to fourth in the series point standings with a fifth place finish at New Hampshire, Saturday. Crawford has been surging lately as the Alabama driver nears a trip home. Only one race (Las Vegas, Sept. 20) separates Crawford from the Oct. 4th, Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Winn Dixie at Talladega.
- Talladega Superspeedway Honors its Latest Winner With “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package for Alabama 500
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway