Crawford Climbs To Fourth In Truck Series Standings
Rick Crawford, the Mobile, Ala. native competing in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, climbed all the way from sixth to fourth in the series point standings with a fifth place finish at New Hampshire, Saturday. Crawford has been surging lately as the Alabama driver nears a trip home. Only one race (Las Vegas, Sept. 20) separates Crawford from the Oct. 4th, Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Winn Dixie at Talladega.
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”