Crawford Climbs To Fourth In Truck Series Standings
Rick Crawford, the Mobile, Ala. native competing in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, climbed all the way from sixth to fourth in the series point standings with a fifth place finish at New Hampshire, Saturday. Crawford has been surging lately as the Alabama driver nears a trip home. Only one race (Las Vegas, Sept. 20) separates Crawford from the Oct. 4th, Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Winn Dixie at Talladega.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race