Crawford Climbs To Fourth In Truck Series Standings
Rick Crawford, the Mobile, Ala. native competing in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, climbed all the way from sixth to fourth in the series point standings with a fifth place finish at New Hampshire, Saturday. Crawford has been surging lately as the Alabama driver nears a trip home. Only one race (Las Vegas, Sept. 20) separates Crawford from the Oct. 4th, Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Winn Dixie at Talladega.
- Justin Allison Talks Family Legacy during Day Two of ARCA Racing Series Testing at Talladega Superspeedway
- Role of Crew Chief at Talladega Pivotal in Team’s Outcome
- Hessert Leads the Way During ARCA Testing at Talladega Superspeedway
- FOX to Air NASCAR Sprint Cup “Knockout” Qualifying at Talladega Superspeedway during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Darrell Waltrip Educates Samford University Students on Talladega Superspeedway's Incredible $19 College Ticket