Crawford Climbs To Fourth In Truck Series Standings
Rick Crawford, the Mobile, Ala. native competing in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series, climbed all the way from sixth to fourth in the series point standings with a fifth place finish at New Hampshire, Saturday. Crawford has been surging lately as the Alabama driver nears a trip home. Only one race (Las Vegas, Sept. 20) separates Crawford from the Oct. 4th, Mountain Dew 250 Fueled by Winn Dixie at Talladega.
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500, May 3
- ARMY National Guard Preforms Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Seven-Mile Foot March
- Celebrity Judges Named for Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway This Saturday, February 7
- GEICO 500 Gets the Green Flag on Sunday, May 3
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7