Brad Arnold Of 3 Doors Down To Perform National Anthem Prior To AMP Energy 500
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that Brad Arnold, the lead singer/songwriter of rock sensation 3 Doors Down, will perform the national anthem prior to the AMP Energy 500 on Sunday, Oct. 5.
“Brad Arnold is an exciting addition to our pre-race show,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Since their debut, 3 Doors Down has released multiple hits with Arnold as the frontman for each. We are looking forward to him helping us welcome back all of our fans to Talladega Superspeedway and the AMP Energy 500, Race Number Four in the Chase for the Sprint Cup.”
The original threesome of Arnold, Todd Harrell (bass) and Matt Roberts (guitar) formed 3 Doors Down in their hometown of Escatawpa, Miss., in 1994. Chris Henderson (guitar) also of Escatawpa, lived with the Harrells and became a member of the band in 1999. Finally, Greg Upchurch (drums), (formerly of Puddle of Mudd) joined the group in 2005. Together they've forged the band's self-titled fourth album 3 Doors Down. It was released in May of 2008, and debuted at #1 on the Billboard Top 200.
Tickets to the Oct. 3-5 AMP Energy 500 weekend are available at 1-877-Go2-DEGA or www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola