A Look Back In Talladega History: The Iron Man - Dave Marcis
To say that Dave Marcis left a legacy at Talladega Superspeedway would be an understatement. Marcis made 61 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series starts at Talladega from 1970 – 2001. That’s over three-decades worth of starts at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track. 25,998 miles were logged behind the wheels of thundering stock cars…roughly the same distance it would have taken Marcis to drive around the planet and the most of any competitor ever to have raced at Talladega.
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends
- Hamlin Wins Aaron’s 499 for His First Career Victory at Talladega Superspeedway