A Look Back In Talladega History: The Iron Man - Dave Marcis
To say that Dave Marcis left a legacy at Talladega Superspeedway would be an understatement. Marcis made 61 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series starts at Talladega from 1970 – 2001. That’s over three-decades worth of starts at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track. 25,998 miles were logged behind the wheels of thundering stock cars…roughly the same distance it would have taken Marcis to drive around the planet and the most of any competitor ever to have raced at Talladega.
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300