A Look Back In Talladega History: The Iron Man - Dave Marcis
To say that Dave Marcis left a legacy at Talladega Superspeedway would be an understatement. Marcis made 61 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series starts at Talladega from 1970 – 2001. That’s over three-decades worth of starts at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track. 25,998 miles were logged behind the wheels of thundering stock cars…roughly the same distance it would have taken Marcis to drive around the planet and the most of any competitor ever to have raced at Talladega.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015