A Look Back In Talladega History: The Iron Man - Dave Marcis
To say that Dave Marcis left a legacy at Talladega Superspeedway would be an understatement. Marcis made 61 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series starts at Talladega from 1970 – 2001. That’s over three-decades worth of starts at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track. 25,998 miles were logged behind the wheels of thundering stock cars…roughly the same distance it would have taken Marcis to drive around the planet and the most of any competitor ever to have raced at Talladega.
- Local Celebrity Judges Named for 12th Annual Alabama Wild Game Cook-Off at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, March 4
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6