Tickets For 2009 Triple-Header On Sale Now!
Tickets to the new triple-header Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway are on sale now! The April 24- 26 Dream Weekend is enhanced in 2009 by the addition of a Friday ARCA RE/MAX Series event.
“This is going to be our biggest weekend ever, with 1,062 miles of competitive action,” said Talladega Superspeedway Rick Humphrey. “I believe the fans are going to respond really well to our new look for 2009, so I encourage everyone to get their tickets early. It’s going to be another exciting year at Talladega and you don’t want to miss it.”
The 2009 Aaron’s Dream Weekend features The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series, followed by the ARCA RE/MAX Series 250 race on Friday, April 24. On Saturday, April 25, fans will see The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, followed by the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. On Sunday, April 26, the greatest drivers in the world face off in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
Tickets are still available for the upcoming Oct. 3-5 AMP Energy 500 Weekend. The AMP Energy 500 is Race Number Four in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup and a critical factor in determining the 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Advanced Price Tickets To Aaron’s Dream Weekend On Sale Today; Savings Include $10 Off Regular Pricing Plus Kids Free Options
- "4 Wide" Notes: Daytona 500 Edition
- Save Big with Advanced Price, Kids Tickets to Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway—On Sale Monday, Feb. 24
- Larger High-Definition Video Boards, Kids Free Initiative Highlight Fan Enhancements at Talladega Superspeedway
- Trevor Bayne Headlines Trio Test at Talladega Superspeedway