Dodge Challenger Visits Talladega Superspeedway
For more photos click: http://www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/actions/popup/gallery.cfm?sf_id=6235
A little rain didn’t stop the new 2009 Dodge Challenger from visiting Talladega Superspeedway today. The car is part of the Challenger USA Road Trip, which features several Dodge Challengers touring across the country promoting the release of the retro ride. The car that stopped at Talladega today is an SRT 8 model, featuring the 6.1-liter HEMI V8 with 425 horsepower and a Hemi Orange paint scheme. For more information on the Challenger USA Road Trip, visit www.redletterdodge.com.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race
- Vickers Captures Top Spot for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500
- Erik Jones, Ben Kennedy to Tackle Talladega for First Time; Special Time for Kennedy Whose Great Grandfather Built the Iconic Venue