Dodge Challenger Visits Talladega Superspeedway
For more photos click: http://www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/actions/popup/gallery.cfm?sf_id=6235
A little rain didn’t stop the new 2009 Dodge Challenger from visiting Talladega Superspeedway today. The car is part of the Challenger USA Road Trip, which features several Dodge Challengers touring across the country promoting the release of the retro ride. The car that stopped at Talladega today is an SRT 8 model, featuring the 6.1-liter HEMI V8 with 425 horsepower and a Hemi Orange paint scheme. For more information on the Challenger USA Road Trip, visit www.redletterdodge.com.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Center Stage(s)! Talladega Superspeedway Yet Again in Spotlight of NASCAR as Track Announces Stage Lengths as Part of New 2017 Format Enhancement
- Talladega Superspeedway is Excited to Name Jake Carlisle as New Director of Ticketing
- Talladega Superspeedway Part of International Speedway Corporation’s (ISC) New Multiyear, Multi-Track Digital Media Partnership with Ingenuity Sun Media (ISM)
- The Charlie Daniels Band Set for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, May 6
- Cars Have Officially Hit the Track at Talladega Superspeedway in Anticipation of the Exciting 2017 Season