Dodge Challenger Visits Talladega Superspeedway
For more photos click: http://www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/actions/popup/gallery.cfm?sf_id=6235
A little rain didn’t stop the new 2009 Dodge Challenger from visiting Talladega Superspeedway today. The car is part of the Challenger USA Road Trip, which features several Dodge Challengers touring across the country promoting the release of the retro ride. The car that stopped at Talladega today is an SRT 8 model, featuring the 6.1-liter HEMI V8 with 425 horsepower and a Hemi Orange paint scheme. For more information on the Challenger USA Road Trip, visit www.redletterdodge.com.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- “The Big One on the Blvd.”: New Talladega Superspeedway Fan Experience To Debut on The Boulevard, Friday May 2
- Tim Dugger to Perform Opening Set Saturday Night during Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Dillon Hopes to Take No. 3 Back to Victory Lane at Talladega
- Danica Patrick Set to Present Second Annual “Best Campsite” Trophy at Talladega Superspeedway
- Can Dale Jr. Repeat History With a Talladega Superspeedway Triumph?