Dodge Challenger Visits Talladega Superspeedway
For more photos click: http://www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/actions/popup/gallery.cfm?sf_id=6235
A little rain didn’t stop the new 2009 Dodge Challenger from visiting Talladega Superspeedway today. The car is part of the Challenger USA Road Trip, which features several Dodge Challengers touring across the country promoting the release of the retro ride. The car that stopped at Talladega today is an SRT 8 model, featuring the 6.1-liter HEMI V8 with 425 horsepower and a Hemi Orange paint scheme. For more information on the Challenger USA Road Trip, visit www.redletterdodge.com.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Drive a Little, Save a Lot with Hotel Rooms Booked Through DEGARooms.com for Talladega Superspeedway Events, Oct. 23-25
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Drivers to Meet Young Race Fans at Talladega Superspeedway Saturday, Oct. 24
- The Biggest Meatball In Racing On The Menu Again At Talladega Superspeedway
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. First Driver Named for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pre-Race Question & Answer Session Sunday, Oct. 25
- TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY’S “UNRESTRICTED” VIP PACKAGE OFFERS UNMATCHED ACCESS FOR WEEKEND FEATURING FINAL RACE OF CONTENDER ROUND FOR CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP