Dodge Challenger Visits Talladega Superspeedway
For more photos click: http://www.talladegasuperspeedway.com/actions/popup/gallery.cfm?sf_id=6235
A little rain didn’t stop the new 2009 Dodge Challenger from visiting Talladega Superspeedway today. The car is part of the Challenger USA Road Trip, which features several Dodge Challengers touring across the country promoting the release of the retro ride. The car that stopped at Talladega today is an SRT 8 model, featuring the 6.1-liter HEMI V8 with 425 horsepower and a Hemi Orange paint scheme. For more information on the Challenger USA Road Trip, visit www.redletterdodge.com.
For more information on tickets to Talladega Superspeedway, please visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends
- Hamlin Wins Aaron’s 499 for His First Career Victory at Talladega Superspeedway