Keep money in your pocket, not in your tank with the Individual Suite Hospitality Package
Talladega Superspeedway is helping fans get to the track. With the purchase of an “Individual Suite Package,” fans will receive a $45 gas card, allowing them to sit back and relax in luxury with extra bills in their wallet.
“We certainly recognize the additional costs fans have to incur today that didn’t exist last year and we want to make it as manageable as possible to come out and experience an exciting race weekend,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “This is a bonus on top of all that the individual suite package has to offer.”
With the purchase of an individual suite package, guests will enjoy:
· Pass into the suite Friday, Saturday and Sunday
· 1 Suite/Hospitality parking pass per two Suite passes
· Pre-Race pit passes (Saturday and Sunday only; schedule & weather permitting) allowing guests access to pit road until 1 hour prior to track activity
· Sunday souvenir programs
· Saturday Event Souvenir
· Friday Event Souvenir
Inside the luxury suite, guests will find:
· Closed-circuit televisions
· Private restroom
· Catering for continental breakfast, buffet lunch, and beverages (soda, water and beer)
· Cash bar available
Each Luxury Suite Package is $800 and available by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342).
Talladega Superspeedway is busy preparing for the AMP Energy 500 event weekend, featuring 1,000 miles of racing at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track with the ARCA RE/MAX Series 250 on Friday, Oct. 3, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Mountain Dew 250 on Saturday, Oct. 4 and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series AMP Energy 500, race number four in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, on Sunday, Oct. 5. Tickets are available at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race
- Vickers Captures Top Spot for Talladega Superspeedway’s GEICO 500
- Erik Jones, Ben Kennedy to Tackle Talladega for First Time; Special Time for Kennedy Whose Great Grandfather Built the Iconic Venue