Experience Talladega Superspeedway - Stay All Week
Don’t miss a minute of all the fun and excitement of a race week at Talladega Superspeedway by making plans to stay on track property in one of the many overnight parks! Reservations run as low as $75 for a Tuesday – Monday stay during the AMP Energy 500 race week
“The true experience of a race week at Talladega Superspeedway is more than just watching the most competitive racing in NASCAR,” explained Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “It’s the camaraderie and excitement you feel when 250,000 race fans celebrate the good times, punctuated by the most competitive racing in NASCAR.“
Staying in an overnight park can be as simple as setting up a tent, or as elaborate as getting a group together and sharing an RV. All reserved overnight parks outside the track open at 8 a.m. the Tuesday of race week (Sept. 30) and must be cleared by 11 a.m. Monday following the race. Guests will be required to show their race tickets and parking pass prior to entry and a valid ticket must be shown each time for admission.
Reserved overnight parks with availability include:
· West Park B – Located between Jackson Trace Rd and New Jackson Trace Rd., this overnight park is a short walk to the Souvenir/Display Area and the frontstretch grandstands. Price per spot $75.
· Family Park– Located just outside Turns 1 and 2, this overnight park is closest to the free shower houses and the Allison Grandstands on the backstretch. Frontstretch ticket holders can ride the free tram to the frontstretch grandstands. Price per spot $85.
· East Park– Located just off Speedway Blvd, this overnight park is for self-contained RVs and pull behinds only. Price per spot $110.
For more information on the reserved overnight parks or tickets for the upcoming AMP Energy 500 weekend, guests should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drivers, Fans Participate in NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Friday, May 1
- Gordon on Pole for GEICO 500 Sprint Cup Race, Set to be Run Sunday Under Beautiful Blue Skies