Crawford Holds On To Fourth After Indianapolis
Alabama native Rick Crawford managed to hold on to fourth place in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series standings with a 12th-place finish in Indianapolis this weekend. While it wasn’t the finish he was hoping for after starting seventh, it was enough to keep his title hopes alive. He is currently 155 points out of first place.
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends
- Hamlin Wins Aaron’s 499 for His First Career Victory at Talladega Superspeedway