Crawford Holds On To Fourth After Indianapolis
Alabama native Rick Crawford managed to hold on to fourth place in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series standings with a 12th-place finish in Indianapolis this weekend. While it wasn’t the finish he was hoping for after starting seventh, it was enough to keep his title hopes alive. He is currently 155 points out of first place.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway