Crawford Holds On To Fourth After Indianapolis
Alabama native Rick Crawford managed to hold on to fourth place in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series standings with a 12th-place finish in Indianapolis this weekend. While it wasn’t the finish he was hoping for after starting seventh, it was enough to keep his title hopes alive. He is currently 155 points out of first place.
- Advanced Priced Tickets On Sale Friday for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pivotal Oct. 21-23 Weekend, Featuring Two NASCAR Chase Elimination Races
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200