Crawford Holds On To Fourth After Indianapolis
Alabama native Rick Crawford managed to hold on to fourth place in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series standings with a 12th-place finish in Indianapolis this weekend. While it wasn’t the finish he was hoping for after starting seventh, it was enough to keep his title hopes alive. He is currently 155 points out of first place.
- Talladega Superspeedway Honors its Latest Winner With “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package for Alabama 500
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway