Talladega Superspeedway Now Accepting American Express
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that they have further streamlined their ticket purchasing process by allowing fans to use their American Express card to pay for tickets. This should also come as good news for business clients who wish to purchase tickets with a company card.
“We are happy to announce that we now accept American Express,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “I believe our fans and business clients will appreciate this added payment option. We now happily accept all four major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express) on ticket purchases, as well as cash or check.”
As more businesses have found the benefits of entertaining clients at Talladega Superspeedway, demand to use Corporate American Express cards for payment has risen as well. Humphrey said this move was a direct result of consumer demand.
“Our fans wanted to the ability to pay for their tickets with an American Express card,” Humphrey said. “We are happy that we can now give them that option.”
Tickets are still available for the AMP Energy 500 weekend, featuring 1,000 miles of racing at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track with the ARCA RE/MAX Series 250 on Friday, Oct. 3, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Mountain Dew 250 on Saturday, Oct. 4 and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series AMP Energy 500, race number four in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, on Sunday, Oct. 5. Tickets are available at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015
- Keselowski Wins The GEICO 500; Keeps Sprint Cup Title Hopes Alive
- Peters Claims Victory In fred’s 250 Camping World Truck Series Race