Get Dad A "Suite" Father's Day Gift
Looking for an extra special gift for dear old dad this Father’s Day? Talladega Superspeedway has what you’re looking for with the Individual Suite Package.
“This is the kind of present that any dad would be excited to receive for Father’s Day,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “The Individual Suite Package allows fans to experience the same level of luxury and amenities that is usually reserved for sponsors. This is the ultimate gift for any race fan.”
The Individual Suite Package includes:
- Pass into the suite Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- 1 Suite/Hospitality parking pass per two Suite passes
- Pre-Race pit passes (Saturday and Sunday only; schedule & weather permitting) allowing guest access to pit road until 1 hour prior to track activity
- Sunday souvenir program
- Saturday Event Souvenir
- Friday Event Souvenir
Inside the luxury suite, guests will find:
- Closed-circuit televisions
- Private restroom
- Catering for continental breakfast, buffet lunch, and beverages (soda, water and beer)
- Cash bar available
Each Luxury Suite Package is $800 and available by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342).
Racing returns to Talladega Superspeedway for the AMP Energy 500 event weekend featuring 1,000 miles of racing at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track with the ARCA RE/MAX Series 250 on Friday, Oct. 3, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Mountain Dew 250 on Saturday, Oct. 4 and the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series AMP Energy 500, race number four in the in the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup, on Sunday, Oct. 5. Tickets are available at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or 1-877-Go2-DEGA. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond