Toby Lightman Performing Prior To Aaron's 499
NASCAR fans at Talladega Superspeedway are in for a treat when they recognize the familiar voice of Toby Lightman as she performs prior to the Aaron’s 499. Lightman sings the new musical opening on all NASCAR on FOX network television broadcasts, “NASCAR Love (Let’s Go Racing)”.
“Toby has really made a splash on the NASCAR scene this year,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “While most fans will recognize her voice from the FOX broadcasts, I believe they will all be impressed with what a great musical talent she is. I am glad we can bring this added benefit to our ticket holders attending the Aaron’s 499.”
Lightman is a recording artist with two major label releases to her credit, 2004’s “Little Things” and 2006’s “Bird on a Wire”. She’s toured the country extensively, having appeared with such artists as Rob Thomas, Jewel, James Blunt, Gavin DeGraw, and on one memorable evening, Prince. She also recently appeared in the off Broadway production, “Alive In The World”, alongside Adam Pascal (Rent) and Lea Michele (Spring Awakening). Her website is www.tobylightman.com.
Tickets are still available for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) or visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- Advanced Price Tickets To Aaron’s Dream Weekend On Sale Today; Savings Include $10 Off Regular Pricing Plus Kids Free Options
- "4 Wide" Notes: Daytona 500 Edition
- Save Big with Advanced Price, Kids Tickets to Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway—On Sale Monday, Feb. 24
- Larger High-Definition Video Boards, Kids Free Initiative Highlight Fan Enhancements at Talladega Superspeedway
- Trevor Bayne Headlines Trio Test at Talladega Superspeedway