Toby Lightman Performing Prior To Aaron's 499
NASCAR fans at Talladega Superspeedway are in for a treat when they recognize the familiar voice of Toby Lightman as she performs prior to the Aaron’s 499. Lightman sings the new musical opening on all NASCAR on FOX network television broadcasts, “NASCAR Love (Let’s Go Racing)”.
“Toby has really made a splash on the NASCAR scene this year,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “While most fans will recognize her voice from the FOX broadcasts, I believe they will all be impressed with what a great musical talent she is. I am glad we can bring this added benefit to our ticket holders attending the Aaron’s 499.”
Lightman is a recording artist with two major label releases to her credit, 2004’s “Little Things” and 2006’s “Bird on a Wire”. She’s toured the country extensively, having appeared with such artists as Rob Thomas, Jewel, James Blunt, Gavin DeGraw, and on one memorable evening, Prince. She also recently appeared in the off Broadway production, “Alive In The World”, alongside Adam Pascal (Rent) and Lea Michele (Spring Awakening). Her website is www.tobylightman.com.
Tickets are still available for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) or visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- Justin Allison Talks Family Legacy during Day Two of ARCA Racing Series Testing at Talladega Superspeedway
- Role of Crew Chief at Talladega Pivotal in Team’s Outcome
- Hessert Leads the Way During ARCA Testing at Talladega Superspeedway
- FOX to Air NASCAR Sprint Cup “Knockout” Qualifying at Talladega Superspeedway during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Darrell Waltrip Educates Samford University Students on Talladega Superspeedway's Incredible $19 College Ticket