Nationwide Driver and Alabama Native Cale Gale Appearing In Party Zone
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that Alabama’s own Cale Gale will make an appearance in the Party Zone on Saturday, April 26th. Gale is scheduled to compete in the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race later that day in the No. 33 car for Kevin Harvick Inc.
No stranger to the racing scene in Alabama, Gale earned Rookie of the Year honors at Mobile International Speedway in 2000. Signing on with Kevin Harvick Inc. in late 2006, Gale is running a limited schedule as he continues to develop his career.
“This is a great opportunity for Talladega Superspeedway fans to see one of NASCAR’s rising stars,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “Cale is a tremendous talent and as a native of Alabama, someone I am sure the fans will relate to and want to see.”
The Party Zone Package includes:
· Access to the Party Zone Hospitality Tent, located in Hospitality Village
· Catering for continental breakfast, lunch, soda, water and four drink tickets for beer
· A Pre-Race Pit Road Tour (schedule and weather permitting)
· An Event Souvenir
· A Saturday Hospitality Parking Pass
· An Appearance by Cale Gale (schedule and weather permitting)
The Party Zone is a great place for race fans to kick off the race festivities early on Saturday for only $75 per person. Party Zone passes must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
For more information on the Party Zone or tickets for the upcoming Aaron’s Dream Weekend, guests should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- Talladega Superspeedway Honors its Latest Winner With “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package for Alabama 500
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway