More Dodge Speedway Sports Club Driver Appearances!
Talladega Superspeedway ticket holders now have two more reasons to become members of the Dodge Speedway Sports Club; Kasey Kahne and Patrick Carpentier. Kahne and Carpentier join Ryan Newman and Sam Hornish Jr. as drivers planning to hold Q&A sessions in the Dodge Speedway Sports Club on Sunday, April 27, prior to the Aaron’s 499.
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club is $215 and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300
- Gear Up at the Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore While at Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend
- Defending NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch Looks to Build on Strong Resume at Talladega Superspeedway During This Weekend’s GEICO 500
- Sparks Energy 300 Honorary Officials Announced; Pre-Race for GEICO 500 at Talladega Superspeedway