More Dodge Speedway Sports Club Driver Appearances!
Talladega Superspeedway ticket holders now have two more reasons to become members of the Dodge Speedway Sports Club; Kasey Kahne and Patrick Carpentier. Kahne and Carpentier join Ryan Newman and Sam Hornish Jr. as drivers planning to hold Q&A sessions in the Dodge Speedway Sports Club on Sunday, April 27, prior to the Aaron’s 499.
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club is $215 and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”