More Dodge Speedway Sports Club Driver Appearances!
Talladega Superspeedway ticket holders now have two more reasons to become members of the Dodge Speedway Sports Club; Kasey Kahne and Patrick Carpentier. Kahne and Carpentier join Ryan Newman and Sam Hornish Jr. as drivers planning to hold Q&A sessions in the Dodge Speedway Sports Club on Sunday, April 27, prior to the Aaron’s 499.
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club is $215 and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
- The Biggest Meatball in Racing Meets the Biggest Track in NASCAR
- Veterans Sadler, Smith Hope to Fend Off XFINITY Series Young Guns in Hopes of another Talladega Superspeedway Winn-Dixie 300 Win
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Back Forty Beer Co. Paddock Club Offers Prime Location, Amenities to Winn-Dixie 300
- Grand Marshal, Honorary Starter Named for Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega
- NASCAR Hall of Famer Bill Elliott Relives History of NASCAR’s Greatest, Improbable Comeback Victory - 1985 Winston 500 at Talladega Superspeedway