More Dodge Speedway Sports Club Driver Appearances!
Talladega Superspeedway ticket holders now have two more reasons to become members of the Dodge Speedway Sports Club; Kasey Kahne and Patrick Carpentier. Kahne and Carpentier join Ryan Newman and Sam Hornish Jr. as drivers planning to hold Q&A sessions in the Dodge Speedway Sports Club on Sunday, April 27, prior to the Aaron’s 499.
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club is $215 and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class