Talladega Superspeedway ticket holders now have two more reasons to become members of the Dodge Speedway Sports Club; Kasey Kahne and Patrick Carpentier. Kahne and Carpentier join Ryan Newman and Sam Hornish Jr. as drivers planning to hold Q&A sessions in the Dodge Speedway Sports Club on Sunday, April 27, prior to the Aaron’s 499.
“What a phenomenal value for our guests,” exclaimed Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “As if the chance to ask Ryan Newman and Sam Hornish Jr about winning the Daytona 500 and the Indy 500 wasn’t enough, now fans have the opportunity to ask Kasey Kahne and Patrick Carpentier about their careers. This is great way to get the inside scoop on four NASCAR superstars and a perfect example of a sponsor (Dodge) and a track (Talladega Superspeedway) working together to bring added value to the fans.”
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club includes:
· Access to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club, an air conditioned chalet with closed circuit televisions, located in Hospitality Village
· Pre-Race Pit Pass allowing access to pit road until one hour prior to track activity (schedule and weather permitting)
· Catering for breakfast, buffet lunch, post-race snacks and beverages (soda & water)
· Six drink tickets for beer and wine; cash bar available
· Suite/Hospitality parking pass
· Event souvenir
· Member picture taken in Gatorade Victory Lane on Sunday morning, prior to the race
· Driver appearance (schedule and weather permitting)
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club is $215 and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
To order Dodge Speedway Sports Club hospitality packages or race tickets, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342) or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.