Aaron's 499 Will Boast International Flavor On The Track And In The Grandstands
The Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, April 27 at Talladega Superspeedway will have international flavor – both on the track and in the grandstands.
While Scotland’s Dario Franchitti, Colombia’s Juan Pablo Montoya and Canada’s Patrick Carpentier are entered in this weekend’s Aaron’s 499, Talladega Superspeedway boasts ticket sales to race fans from all 50 states and more than 20 countries.
The countries that will be represented among the hundreds of thousands of race fans will include Japan, Brazil, El Salvador, Australia, New Zealand, Venezuela, England, Scotland, Mexico, Canada and Germany.
“We’re proud that race fans from around the world view Talladega Superspeedway as a must-see destination,” Track President Rick Humphrey said. “Year in and year out, Talladega Superspeedway showcases the most competitive racing on the NASCAR circuit. No matter where you call home, the best way to experience Talladega Superspeedway is in person.”
Tickets are still available for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) or visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- Laps for Life Blood Drive Set for Sept. 11 at Talladega Superspeedway, International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- “Two for $88” Dale Jr. Ticket Package Back by Popular Demand at Talladega Superspeedway for Oct. 19 GEICO 500
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class