Aaron's 499 Will Boast International Flavor On The Track And In The Grandstands
The Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on Sunday, April 27 at Talladega Superspeedway will have international flavor – both on the track and in the grandstands.
While Scotland’s Dario Franchitti, Colombia’s Juan Pablo Montoya and Canada’s Patrick Carpentier are entered in this weekend’s Aaron’s 499, Talladega Superspeedway boasts ticket sales to race fans from all 50 states and more than 20 countries.
The countries that will be represented among the hundreds of thousands of race fans will include Japan, Brazil, El Salvador, Australia, New Zealand, Venezuela, England, Scotland, Mexico, Canada and Germany.
“We’re proud that race fans from around the world view Talladega Superspeedway as a must-see destination,” Track President Rick Humphrey said. “Year in and year out, Talladega Superspeedway showcases the most competitive racing on the NASCAR circuit. No matter where you call home, the best way to experience Talladega Superspeedway is in person.”
Tickets are still available for the Aaron’s Dream Weekend by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) or visiting www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- Darrell Waltrip Educates Samford University Students on Talladega Superspeedway's Incredible $19 College Ticket
- New Freedom Trophy Awarded to Talladega Sprint Cup Series Winner; Begins New Military Tradition
- Randy Houser to Perform Saturday Night Infield Concert at Talladega Superspeedway during Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Talladega Superspeedway Partners with Local Cal Ripken Baseball League for “Rally With Your Team” Ticket Sales Contest
- Enjoy Talladega Superspeedway from Crew Member Vantage Point; Pre-Race Pit Pass Offered to Experience Race Day Prep, Red Carpet