Talladega Superspeedway Now Offering All You Can Eat Package
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that they are offering an all-you-can-eat package for the Allison Grandstand. The $80 package includes a reserved seat in the Allison Grandstand for the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race with all-you-can-eat vouchers for both days!
“We are always looking for opportunities to enhance our guests’ experience,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “The all-you-can-eat package is a great value for families and race fans on a budget. For only $80 a fan can watch NASCAR’s two premier series race at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track with meals included. That’s a great deal. “
The all-you-can-eat voucher is valid from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Each trip to the concession stand allows a voucher holder to receive a maximum of 2 sandwiches (2 hotdogs or 2 hamburgers or 1 of each), 2 bags of chips and 2 soft drinks.
Guests who purchase the all-you-can-eat-package also have the opportunity to add a Pre-race Pit Pass to their order for only $15! The Pre-race Pit Pass allows access onto the track from 8 a.m. until one hour before the start of the Aaron’s 499 on Sunday only. A tram will shuttle guests from the front of the Allison Grandstand to pit road. Pit road access is subject to change pending NASCAR rules and subject to weather and time permitting.
To find more information on the all-you-can-eat package at Talladega Superspeedway, fans are encouraged to visit the website at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342). For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available online at www.racetickets.com or in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015