Talladega Superspeedway Now Offering All You Can Eat Package
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that they are offering an all-you-can-eat package for the Allison Grandstand. The $80 package includes a reserved seat in the Allison Grandstand for the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race with all-you-can-eat vouchers for both days!
“We are always looking for opportunities to enhance our guests’ experience,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “The all-you-can-eat package is a great value for families and race fans on a budget. For only $80 a fan can watch NASCAR’s two premier series race at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track with meals included. That’s a great deal. “
The all-you-can-eat voucher is valid from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Each trip to the concession stand allows a voucher holder to receive a maximum of 2 sandwiches (2 hotdogs or 2 hamburgers or 1 of each), 2 bags of chips and 2 soft drinks.
Guests who purchase the all-you-can-eat-package also have the opportunity to add a Pre-race Pit Pass to their order for only $15! The Pre-race Pit Pass allows access onto the track from 8 a.m. until one hour before the start of the Aaron’s 499 on Sunday only. A tram will shuttle guests from the front of the Allison Grandstand to pit road. Pit road access is subject to change pending NASCAR rules and subject to weather and time permitting.
To find more information on the all-you-can-eat package at Talladega Superspeedway, fans are encouraged to visit the website at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342). For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available online at www.racetickets.com or in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
- Naval Air Station (NAS) Pensacola Colonel Eric F. Buer to Award Traditional Freedom Trophy to Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 Winner
- STATEMENT FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY CHAIRMAN GRANT LYNCH ON SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Multi-Platinum Selling Artist Eric Church, Whose No. 1 Hit “Talladega” is Nominated for CMA Single of the Year, Set to be Honorary Pace Car Driver for Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 on Sunday, Oct. 25
- NASCAR Drivers Timothy Peters, Daniel Hemric in Birmingham Area to Talk about upcoming fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 24
- New Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway To Enhance Fan Retail Experience, Oct. 23-25