Talladega Helping Guests By Expanding Free Overnight Parks
In an effort to help ease the cost of race fans wanting to attend the Aaron’s Dream Weekend next month, Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that the track is expanding its free overnight parks.
The Aaron’s Dream weekend is scheduled for April 25-27 and will feature the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
“Talladega Superspeedway hosts some of the most loyal fans in NASCAR,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “And we realize that a lot of those fans are traveling long distances to be here and that some of the expense to visit us has grown since last year. We want our guests to know that we are working to help them cut the cost of attending our events by opening more land for them to stay on our property for free. Several years ago we bought approximately 500 acres for the sole purpose of using it for our overnight guests. Last spring we opened a small portion of it and we’re ready to open even more. The option to stay on track property for free will certainly help offset some expense.”
Staying in an overnight park can be as simple as setting up a tent, or as elaborate as getting a group together and sharing an RV. All free overnight parks open at 8 a.m. the Tuesday of race week (April 22) and must be cleared by 11 a.m. Monday following the race. Guests wanting to stay in the parks will be required to show their race tickets prior to entry and a valid ticket must be shown each time for admission.
For more information on the free overnight parks or tickets for the upcoming Aaron’s Dream Weekend, guests should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) Or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- Talladega Superspeedway, Birmingham Business Alliance Host “Business of NASCAR” Event; Panelists Include Helton, Childress
- Fans Can Take Personal Car Around Talladega Superspeedway; Part of “Fan Track Drive” to Benefit the American Red Cross July 26
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Favorite Bill Elliott Among Five Legends Named to Prestigious 2015 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class
- Aaron’s Dream Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway Outcompetes All 2014 NASCAR Weekends
- Hamlin Wins Aaron’s 499 for His First Career Victory at Talladega Superspeedway