Talladega Helping Guests By Expanding Free Overnight Parks
In an effort to help ease the cost of race fans wanting to attend the Aaron’s Dream Weekend next month, Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that the track is expanding its free overnight parks.
The Aaron’s Dream weekend is scheduled for April 25-27 and will feature the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race and the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
“Talladega Superspeedway hosts some of the most loyal fans in NASCAR,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “And we realize that a lot of those fans are traveling long distances to be here and that some of the expense to visit us has grown since last year. We want our guests to know that we are working to help them cut the cost of attending our events by opening more land for them to stay on our property for free. Several years ago we bought approximately 500 acres for the sole purpose of using it for our overnight guests. Last spring we opened a small portion of it and we’re ready to open even more. The option to stay on track property for free will certainly help offset some expense.”
Staying in an overnight park can be as simple as setting up a tent, or as elaborate as getting a group together and sharing an RV. All free overnight parks open at 8 a.m. the Tuesday of race week (April 22) and must be cleared by 11 a.m. Monday following the race. Guests wanting to stay in the parks will be required to show their race tickets prior to entry and a valid ticket must be shown each time for admission.
For more information on the free overnight parks or tickets for the upcoming Aaron’s Dream Weekend, guests should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342) Or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725).
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drivers, Fans Participate in NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Friday, May 1
- Gordon on Pole for GEICO 500 Sprint Cup Race, Set to be Run Sunday Under Beautiful Blue Skies