See Dale Earnhardt Jr In The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience!
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that tickets are available to see Dale Earnhardt, Jr., driver of the No. 88 AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet, during a Q&A session in the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience prior to the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on April 27th.
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience is a hospitality package that includes:
· Access to the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience Hospitality Tent, located in the AMP Energy Hospitality Village
· Catering for continental breakfast, lunch, soda, water and four drink tickets for beer
· A Pre-Race Pit Road Tour (schedule and weather permitting)
· An Event Souvenir
· A Hospitality Parking Pass
· An Appearance by Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (schedule and weather permitting)
A fan favorite at Talladega, Dale Jr. is also a five-time winner at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track, with his most recent victory coming in the 2004 AMP Energy 500. Earnhardt seems poised to return to Gatorade Victory Lane in April, as he now drives for Hendrick Motorsports; winner of the last four races at Talladega Superspeedway.
“We are very excited to have Dale Earnhardt, Jr. spend some time with our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “It’s no secret that Talladega Superspeedway hosts one of the largest followings of Junior Nation and I expect they will take full advantage of this offer. “
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience package is $155 per person and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket. Click HERE to order the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience for the Aaron's 499.
To order tickets and hospitality packages to Talladega Superspeedway call 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342) or visit www.racetickets.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
- NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track Offers Spirited Holiday Package for Aaron’s Dream Weekend
- Finalists Named for 2014 International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- Sperry Named Director of Partnership Sales for Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Fan Advisory Network Taking Applications for 2014 Membership
- Talladega Superspeedway Fans Have a Lot to See, Experience and Share in 2014 and Beyond