See Dale Earnhardt Jr In The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience!
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that tickets are available to see Dale Earnhardt, Jr., driver of the No. 88 AMP Energy/National Guard Chevrolet, during a Q&A session in the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience prior to the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race on April 27th.
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience is a hospitality package that includes:
· Access to the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience Hospitality Tent, located in the AMP Energy Hospitality Village
· Catering for continental breakfast, lunch, soda, water and four drink tickets for beer
· A Pre-Race Pit Road Tour (schedule and weather permitting)
· An Event Souvenir
· A Hospitality Parking Pass
· An Appearance by Dale Earnhardt, Jr. (schedule and weather permitting)
A fan favorite at Talladega, Dale Jr. is also a five-time winner at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track, with his most recent victory coming in the 2004 AMP Energy 500. Earnhardt seems poised to return to Gatorade Victory Lane in April, as he now drives for Hendrick Motorsports; winner of the last four races at Talladega Superspeedway.
“We are very excited to have Dale Earnhardt, Jr. spend some time with our fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “It’s no secret that Talladega Superspeedway hosts one of the largest followings of Junior Nation and I expect they will take full advantage of this offer. “
The AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience package is $155 per person and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket. Click HERE to order the AMP Energy Pit Tour Experience for the Aaron's 499.
To order tickets and hospitality packages to Talladega Superspeedway call 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342) or visit www.racetickets.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
- Advanced Priced Tickets On Sale Friday for Talladega Superspeedway’s Pivotal Oct. 21-23 Weekend, Featuring Two NASCAR Chase Elimination Races
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200