Ryan Newman and Sam Hornish Jr. To Appear In Dodge Speedway Sports Club
Daytona 500 winner Ryan Newman and Indianapolis 500 winner Sam Hornish, Jr. are scheduled to make a Q&A appearance in the Dodge Speedway Sports Club on Sunday, April 27, prior to the Aaron’s 499 at Talladega Superspeedway.
“Any fan of racing has to be excited about this offer,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “This is the opportunity to see Sam Hornish Jr., a three-time IRL Champion and winner of the 2006 Indianapolis 500, and Ryan Newman, the winner of the 2008 Daytona 500. These drivers have won two of the premier races in motorsports and I am sure they will have fascinating stories to tell.”
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club includes:
· Access to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club, an air conditioned chalet with closed circuit televisions, located in Hospitality Village
· Pre-Race Pit Pass allowing access to pit road until one hour prior to track activity (schedule and weather permitting)
· Catering for breakfast, buffet lunch, post-race snacks and beverages (soda & water)
· Six drink tickets for beer and wine; cash bar available
· Suite/Hospitality parking pass
· Event souvenir
· Member picture taken in Gatorade Victory Lane on Sunday morning, prior to the race
· Driver appearance (schedule and weather permitting)
Membership to the Dodge Speedway Sports Club is $215 and must be accompanied by a frontstretch grandstand or tower ticket.
To order Dodge Speedway Sports Club hospitality packages or tickets, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342) or visit www.talladegasuperspeedway.com. For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Alabama Icons Reunite, Cast a New Tradition at Talladega Superspeedway with Big, Bold & Tough “Vulcan” Trophy
- How Crowd-Pleasing is the Racing at Talladega Superspeedway? So Much That Fans Representing All 50 States & 20 Countries Are Set to Attend Hellmann’s 500 and fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola
- Talladega-Sized Concessions Return With “The Big One" Meatball and The "Talla-Mento Dogwich”