Mike Wallace Looking Forward To The Aaron's 312
Mike Wallace, driver of the No.7 Toyota, knows a thing or two about tackling the steep turns of Talladega Superspeedway. When the NASCAR Nationwide Series heads to Talladega for the Aaron’s 312 on April 26th, Wallace will make his 31st start at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track. He recently shared his thoughts on racing at Talladega Superspeedway.
- NASCAR Fanatic? Visit the New, Improved Fanatics Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway’s Fan Zone During the Double Elimination Race Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23