Mike Wallace Looking Forward To The Aaron's 312
Mike Wallace, driver of the No.7 Toyota, knows a thing or two about tackling the steep turns of Talladega Superspeedway. When the NASCAR Nationwide Series heads to Talladega for the Aaron’s 312 on April 26th, Wallace will make his 31st start at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track. He recently shared his thoughts on racing at Talladega Superspeedway.
- Fans Representing 17 Countries, 49 States Set to Attend GEICO 500, Sparks Energy 300 and General Tire 200 This Upcoming Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Two-Round Qualifying Format Returns Saturday to Talladega Superspeedway for The NASCAR Sprint Cup Series GEICO 500 & NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway
- Defending NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Kyle Busch Looks to Build on Strong Resume at Talladega Superspeedway During This Weekend’s GEICO 500
- Gear Up at the Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore While at Talladega Superspeedway This Weekend