Mike Wallace Looking Forward To The Aaron's 312
Mike Wallace, driver of the No.7 Toyota, knows a thing or two about tackling the steep turns of Talladega Superspeedway. When the NASCAR Nationwide Series heads to Talladega for the Aaron’s 312 on April 26th, Wallace will make his 31st start at NASCAR’s Most Competitive Track. He recently shared his thoughts on racing at Talladega Superspeedway.
- STATEMENT FROM TALLADEGA SUPERSPEEDWAY CHAIRMAN GRANT LYNCH ON SAFETY INITIATIVES
- Multi-Platinum Selling Artist Eric Church, Whose No. 1 Hit “Talladega” is Nominated for CMA Single of the Year, Set to be Honorary Pace Car Driver for Talladega Superspeedway’s CampingWorld.com 500 on Sunday, Oct. 25
- NASCAR Drivers Timothy Peters, Daniel Hemric in Birmingham Area to Talk about upcoming fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 24
- New Fanatics NASCAR Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway To Enhance Fan Retail Experience, Oct. 23-25
- E!’S “THE SOUP” Goes LIVE From Talladega Superspeedway For Special, Hour-Long Episode On Friday, Oct. 23 AT 10:00 PM ET/PT