New Infield Overnight Park Available
In response to strong demand from race fans wanting more opportunities to stay overnight in Talladega Superspeedway’s infield, track officials announced today the opening of the Orange Infield RV Park. The Orange Infield RV Park is a reserved overnight park with space for 180 RVs. The all-reserved infield typically sells out well in advance of the race, so guests are encouraged to reserve their spaces early.
“Staying in one of the many overnight parks at Talladega Superspeedway has become a tradition for thousands of race fans,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “After our races last year, our guests expressed the desire for more opportunities to stay overnight in the infield. The Orange Infield RV Park is a response to that demand.”
The park is located on the west side of Talladega Boulevard, between the Yellow and Red Zones. The Orange Infield RV Park package is $330 and includes 2 infield admissions and a reserved RV site. The sites are dry, so guests staying in the park should plan on providing their own power and water.
For more information on staying overnight in any of Talladega Superspeedway’s overnight parks, guests should call the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342).
Talladega Superspeedway hosts its first race of the 2008 NASCAR season during the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 25-27, featuring the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series and Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races. Friday, April 25 will feature NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice and The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Saturday, April 26 will feature The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Then on Sunday, April 27, the greatest drivers in NASCAR will compete in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race. Kids age 11 and younger are admitted free of charge to the general admission grandstands when accompanied by a ticketed adult on Friday and Saturday. Tickets are available by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342). For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available online at www.racetickets.com, or in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday- Friday.
- “2 for $88” Dale Earnhardt Jr. Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Package Ends Monday at Midnight
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Named Honorary Member of Famed Alabama Gang; Iconic No. 2 Championship Car of Dale Sr. Driven Around Talladega Superspeedway in Day of Historic Proportion
- NASCAR Fanatic? Visit the New, Improved Fanatics Trackside Superstore at Talladega Superspeedway’s Fan Zone During the Double Elimination Race Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22