Get A "Suite" Seat For The Aaron's Dream Weekend!
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that race fans will have the opportunity to watch a full weekend of racing from the comfort of a luxury suite with the “Individual Suite Package.”
“We began offering this package last year and it was a huge success,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “The Individual Suite Package takes guests to another level in terms of features and comfort. This package would make a great anniversary gift or birthday surprise for some special race fan.”
The Individual Suite Package includes:
· Pass into the suite Friday, Saturday and Sunday
· 1 Suite/Hospitality parking pass per two Suite passes
· Pre-Race pit passes (Saturday and Sunday only; schedule & weather permitting) allowing guests access to pit road until 1 hour prior to track activity
· Sunday souvenir programs
· Saturday Event Souvenir
· Friday Event Souvenir
Inside the luxury suite, guests will find:
· Closed-circuit televisions
· Telephone service
· Security guard
· Private restroom
· Catering for continental breakfast, buffet lunch, and beverages (soda, water and beer)
· Cash bar available
Each Luxury Suite Package is $800 and available by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342).
Talladega Superspeedway hosts its first race of the 2008 NASCAR season during the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 25-27, featuring the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series and Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races. Friday, April 25 will feature NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice and The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Saturday, April 26 will feature The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Then on Sunday, April 27, the greatest drivers in NASCAR will compete in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
- Logano Wins Hellmann’s 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, Advances to Round of 8
- Alabama Native Grant Enfinger Earns First Career NASCAR Win in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola at Talladega Superspeedway
- Championship Hopes on the Line in fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Hellmann’s 500
- GEICO Extends Multiyear, Multi-Track Partnership with International Speedway Corporation
- fred’s Pharmacy Executives Teresa Gabor, Kevin Pitt to Serve as Honorary Officials for fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola