Get A "Suite" Seat For The Aaron's Dream Weekend!
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that race fans will have the opportunity to watch a full weekend of racing from the comfort of a luxury suite with the “Individual Suite Package.”
“We began offering this package last year and it was a huge success,” said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. “The Individual Suite Package takes guests to another level in terms of features and comfort. This package would make a great anniversary gift or birthday surprise for some special race fan.”
The Individual Suite Package includes:
· Pass into the suite Friday, Saturday and Sunday
· 1 Suite/Hospitality parking pass per two Suite passes
· Pre-Race pit passes (Saturday and Sunday only; schedule & weather permitting) allowing guests access to pit road until 1 hour prior to track activity
· Sunday souvenir programs
· Saturday Event Souvenir
· Friday Event Souvenir
Inside the luxury suite, guests will find:
· Closed-circuit televisions
· Telephone service
· Security guard
· Private restroom
· Catering for continental breakfast, buffet lunch, and beverages (soda, water and beer)
· Cash bar available
Each Luxury Suite Package is $800 and available by calling the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office at 1-877-Go2-DEGA, (1-877-462-3342).
Talladega Superspeedway hosts its first race of the 2008 NASCAR season during the Aaron’s Dream Weekend, April 25-27, featuring the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series and Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series races. Friday, April 25 will feature NASCAR Sprint Cup Series practice and The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR Nationwide Series. Saturday, April 26 will feature The Birmingham News Qualifying for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and the Aaron’s 312 NASCAR Nationwide Series race. Then on Sunday, April 27, the greatest drivers in NASCAR will compete in the Aaron’s 499 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
- Get Your Taste Buds Ready! Talladega Superspeedway's 10th Annual AWF Wild Game Cook-Off Set for Saturday, Feb. 7
- Samford University Student Sinks Half-Court Hoops Shot to Win $1,000 Tuition on Behalf of Talladega Superspeedway
- Talladega Superspeedway Ensures Compliance Through IMAGE Partnership
- Talladega Native Robert Weaver, Known as "Ice Cream Man," and the Inaugural Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award Winner, Passes Away
- Winn-Dixie Partners with Talladega Superspeedway and Introduces Race Fans to the Winn-Dixie 300 Set for May 2015