Talladega Superspeedway and World Access Partner to Provide Event Ticket Protector Insurance
In an effort to further elevate the level of customer service to its thousands of race fans, Talladega Superspeedway has partnered with World Access to offer Event Ticket Protector insurance to ticket buyers who are unable to attend events due to unforeseen circumstances. The coverage, an optional purchase in addition to the ticket, will be $6.25 per ticket and is available for NASCAR NEXTEL Cup, Busch and Craftsman Truck series and ARCA RE/MAX Series events at Talladega Superspeedway beginning with the upcoming UAW-Ford 500 weekend, Oct. 5-7.
With the insurance provided by World Access, fans will be reimbursed if a medical issue, traffic accident, jury duty, employment commitments or termination, or any other covered reasons prevents the insured from attending a race. Additional covered reasons are included in the policy.
"Our new partnership with World Access is something we are very excited about, because it allows us to offer fans additional peace of mind with their ticket purchases," said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. "Fans of Talladega Superspeedway now have the flexibility to have their ticket purchase covered should a situation occur that is out of their control."
World Access is a leading specialty insurance and assistance provider. They also offer Event Ticket ProtectorSM Insurance coverage for concert and other sporting tickets including NASCAR NEXTEL Cup, Busch and Craftsman Truck series races at all ISC facilities.
Insurance coverage is currently available online with ticket purchases for
The 2007 UAW-Ford 500 weekend at Talladega Superspeedway will be held on Oct. 5-7 and will consist of the ARCA RE/MAX Series 250 on Friday, followed by the Mountain Dew 250 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race on Saturday. style="mso-spacerun: yes"> The NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series Car of Tomorrow will make its first appearance in a superspeedway race on Sunday, Oct. 7, which is also the fourth race in the Chase for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup. Kids age 11 and younger are admitted free of charge on Friday and Saturday of race weekends in the general admission grandstands at Talladega Superspeedway. To order tickets, call 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342). For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available online at www.racetickets.com or in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from , Monday - Friday.
- Joey Logano and Danica Patrick Join Chase Contender Johnson, Along with Biffle, Almirola at Talladega's Pre-Race Question/Answer Session
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Infield Party-The Big One On The Blvd-on Friday, Oct. 17, Back with New Twists
- Greg Biffle Visits Maxwell Air Force Base; Participates in Training Exercises & Educates Airmen on Talladega’s Special Military Offers
- Three Challengers in Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup – Jimmie Johnson, Greg Biffle and Aric Almirola – Set for Talladega Pre-Race Question/Answer Session
- Senior Airman Donald L. Googe, Jr., to Award Prestigious Freedom Trophy to Talladega’s Sprint Cup Winner during GEICO 500 Weekend