Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Holders To Get Sneak Peek At Car Of Tomorrow Test
Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that ticket holders for the UAW-Ford 500 will be able to view the NASCAR Car of Tomorrow test session on Monday, September 10 from the grandstands. The UAW-Ford 500 marks the first superspeedway race for the Car of Tomorrow.
"We are very excited that NASCAR has agreed to let our ticket holders get a sneak peek at the Car of Tomorrow test," said Rick Humphrey, President of Talladega Superspeedway. "This test session is only open to our UAW-Ford 500 ticket holders and is a great added benefit; it's also an extra incentive for fans to purchase tickets if they haven't done so already."
Those attending the test session should enter the speedway from the main entrance on Speedway Blvd. From there, traffic will be directed to a parking area. Gates will be open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and guests will need to show their tickets at the gate for entrance into the grandstands.
Ticket holders who have purchased tickets yet have not received their tickets and wish to attend the test session should stop by the ticket office on the day of the event to receive an admission voucher. Fans who have not yet purchased tickets can still see the test session by purchasing tickets on the day of testing. To order tickets by phone, guests can call 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342). For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available online at www.racetickets.com or in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
The 2007 UAW-Ford 500 weekend at Talladega Superspeedway will be held on Oct. 5-7 and will consist of the ARCA RE/MAX Series 250 on Friday, followed by the Mountain Dew 250 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race on Saturday. The NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series Car of Tomorrow will make its first appearance in a superspeedway race on Sunday, Oct. 7, which is also the fourth race in the Chase for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup. Kids age 11 and younger are admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult on Friday and Saturday of race weekends in the general admission grandstands at Talladega Superspeedway.
- Earnhardt Jr. Set For Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session Prior To Alabama 500, Sunday, Oct. 23 At Talladega Superspeedway - A Place He Calls Home
- Brad Keselowski Wins GEICO 500 Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Elliott Sadler Wins Thrilling NASCAR XFINITY Series Sparks Energy 300 During Aspen Dental Weekend at Talladega Superspeedway
- Gus Dean Picks Up First Career Win at Talladega Superspeedway in Wild ARCA Racing Series Presented by Menards General Tire 200
- Grant Enfinger Inducted into the IMHOF ARCA Wall of Champions; Calls Shots for Fellow Alabama Native Bret Holmes in General Tire 200 ARCA Event Friday at Talladega Superspeedway