Kyle Busch to Make Guest Appearance in Talladega Superspeedway Fan Hospitality
- Talladega Superspeedway officials announced today that Kyle Busch, driver of the No. 5 Kellogg's/CARQUEST Chevrolet will be making a guest appearance in the Pit Tour Experience and the Pepsi Speedway Sports Club before the UAW-Ford 500 on October 7. Busch will appear for a fan Q&A session in the Pit Tour Experience at 9 a.m. and in the Pepsi Speedway Sports Club at 9:15 a.m. TALLADEGA, Ala.
Busch is currently one of NASCAR's most talked about drivers as speculation over his driving future swirled. It was announced earlier this year that Dale Earnhardt Jr. will replace Busch as driver of the No. 5 car for 2008 and Busch recently announced that he is headed to the No.18 car with Joe Gibbs Racing.
"This is a great opportunity for fans to meet and greet one of NASCAR's hottest drivers," said Talladega Superspeedway President Rick Humphrey. "Kyle may very well be a contender in the Chase for the NEXTEL Cup and with this being his final year with Hendrick Motorsports, he will have nothing to lose. He's going to be an exciting driver to watch during the UAW-Ford 500."
The Pepsi Speedway Sports Club package includes: Admission to the Pepsi Speedway Sports Club located in our Hospitality Village, Pre-Race Pit Pass (schedule & weather permitting) allowing access to pit road until one hour prior to track activity, catering for breakfast, buffet lunch, post-race snacks and beverages (soda & water), six drink tickets for beer and wine with a cash bar available, closed-circuit television and air conditioning within the Pepsi Speedway Sports Club, Suite/Hospitality parking pass, event souvenir and the opportunity for fans to have their picture taken in Victory Lane Sunday morning prior to the race.
The Pit Tour Experience package includes: Admission to the Pit Tour Experience located in the
, catering for continental breakfast, lunch, soda, water and four drink tickets for beer, Pre-Race Pit Road Tour (schedule & weather permitting), event souvenir and a Suite/Hospitality parking pass. Hospitality w:st="on">Village
To find more information on hospitality packages at Talladega Superspeedway, fans are encouraged to visit the website at www.talladegasuperspeedway.com or call 1-877-Go2-DEGA (1-877-462-3342). For our hearing impaired guests, please call TDD 1-866-ISC-TRAK (1-866-472-8725). Tickets also are available online at www.racetickets.com or in person by visiting the Talladega Superspeedway Ticket Office from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. CDT, Monday - Friday.
- Talladega Superspeedway Nominated for USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice “Best NASCAR Track”
- Talladega Superspeedway’s Exciting GEICO 500 & Winn-Dixie 300 Weekend to Be Seen Through Lenses of 100,000 Cameras
- Fan-Favorite Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins GEICO 500 For First Talladega Superspeedway Victory in 11 Years
- Logano Emerges From Pack on Final Lap to Win Wild Winn-Dixie 300 NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Talladega Superspeedway
- Drivers, Fans Participate in NASCAR’s Biggest Party at Talladega “The Big One on the Blvd” Parade Friday, May 1