Once In A Lifetime Chance to Drive Talladega Superspeedway
Great Seats and Smooth Rides
Race fans wanting to experience one of the biggest thrills a race fan could ever dream of have only a couple of weeks left to take advantage of a special once in a lifetime chance to drive Talladega Superspeedway.
In addition to witnessing the closest on-track competition in NASCAR, as an added incentive for fans, speedway officials are offering a special promotion in which any person who purchases a ticket for the October 7 UAW-Ford 500 NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series race by May 28, will receive a voucher to experience a racer's view of Talladega Superspeedway. Any individual, who renewed their fall tickets or has already purchased a ticket for the October 7 race, will also receive a voucher in the mail.
A track ride voucher will allow each qualified account holder to drive his or her own vehicle around the freshly-paved, 2.66-mile tri-oval.
Fans who take advantage of this offer will have a choice of three dates to redeem their track ride voucher; June 30, July 28 or Aug. 25. Each voucher is good for a two-lap ride in one vehicle and as many passengers as there are seatbelts.
Last fall's event weekend was one if the most legendary in Talladega Superspeedway's rich 37-year history.
The event was the best-attended fall race weekend to date; paving crews had just placed the finishing touches on the track's first new racing surface in 26 years, and welcomed the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series for the first time.
This year's UAW-Ford 500 event weekend kicks off with ARCA RE/MAX Series action in the ARCA RE/MAX Series 250 on Friday, Oct. 5. Then on Saturday, Oct. 6, the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series will return to NASCAR's Most Competitive Track for the Mountain Dew 250. The weekend will conclude on Sunday, Oct. 7, when NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series teams battle for a victory in the UAW-Ford 500, the fourth race in the Chase for the NASCAR NEXTEL Cup.
Tickets for the 2007 UAW-Ford 500 weekend on Oct. 5-7 may be purchased by calling 1-877-Go2-DEGA (877-462-3342) or by logging onto www.racetickets.com. More information on reserving a spot in Talladega's overnight parks and reserved infield area is also available online or by calling the Ticket Office. Children age 11 and younger are admitted free of charge with a ticketed adult on Friday and Saturday of race weekend.
- Unmatched Access? Talladega Superspeedway’s Unrestricted VIP Package Delivers for Alabama 500/fred’s 250 Powered by Coca-Cola Double Elimination Weekend, Oct. 21-23
- Jerrod Niemann to Be Featured Artist for Talladega Superspeedway’s Traditional Saturday Night Infield Concert, Oct. 22
- Defending Alabama 500 Champ Joey Logano, Michael Annett Join Dale Earnhardt, Jr., Carl Edwards & Brian Scott for Pre-Race Fan Q&A Session at Talladega Superspeedway, Oct. 23
- ‘Chase University’ College Student Program Set for Talladega Superspeedway Sunday, Oct. 23
- NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Chase Field Set; Anticipation is High for Talladega Superspeedway's fred's 250 Powered by Coca-Cola, Oct. 22